Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Free Shipping Rules addon [Support Thread]

Free Shipping Rules v1.0

Available for download and testing at:

http://www.numinix.com/index.php?mai...d=42&chapter=0

Description:

This shipping module (based on Free Options written by DrByte and Ajeh) allows merchants to offer free shipping when more than one requirement is set. These requirements include order total, total weight, and total items. For example, if the minimum order total is set to $1000 and the maximum weight is set to 5lbs, free shipping would only be given for orders that meet BOTH of these requirements. Free Options would be given if ANY of these requirements are met.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free Shipping Rules Support Thread

Does this allow you to designate a particular item as free shipping if within a certain zone and if a certain shipping method is chosen?

Example:

Item 1234
    Free Shipping IF shipped to Zone A, B, or C and IF using shipping method X, Y, or Z

Otherwise.....regular shipping rates apply.

The idea is you might want to offer an item as Free Shipping but only if shipped to certain zones using certain methods.

What if someone wants Item 1234 overnighted to a Euro zone? If the shipping module accounts for geo-zones and shipping methods, this would be do-able.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

What this script does is exactly the same as FREE OPTIONS but instead of requiring only one rule to return true, all set rules must return true in order to receive free shipping.

For example, you would set order-total minimum to $200 and weight-total maximum to 5lbs. Then only orders that are over $200 and under 5lbs would be eligible for free shipping. You can make the free shipping available only to certain zones and the method of shipping would be your choice.

If the customer wants overnight shipping, your overnight shipping would still display at a cost. This script provides an EXTRA option for the customer whom is eligible.

Plugin Contributions

Anyone tried on version ZC 1.3.8? Works?

Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

yes it does.

Plugin Contributions

i have kind of a weird request...haven't seen an answer to this in the forum, but i suspect it may be kind of difficult to do....i get the free shipping icon to come up when its an always free shipping item

but i want to get the free shipping icon to show up with my free shipping rules as well...for example my rule is any order that is over $100 and less than 10 lbs is free shipping...well how do i get each item in my catalog that meets the requirement of over $100, but less than 10 lbs to have the free shipping icon show up in my category and product page like the always free shipping does?

i hope this is possible to do...id appreciate any help with this..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rickiesdiscount View Post
    i have kind of a weird request...haven't seen an answer to this in the forum, but i suspect it may be kind of difficult to do....i get the free shipping icon to come up when its an always free shipping item

but i want to get the free shipping icon to show up with my free shipping rules as well...for example my rule is any order that is over $100 and less than 10 lbs is free shipping...well how do i get each item in my catalog that meets the requirement of over $100, but less than 10 lbs to have the free shipping icon show up in my category and product page like the always free shipping does?

i hope this is possible to do...id appreciate any help with this..
    does no one know if this is possible?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by rickiesdiscount View Post
    does no one know if this is possible?
    Of course anything is possible, but not without some modifications.

I'm not looking at the code right now, but it would need to have a function that could be called to return true or false if the product is eligible for free shipping, then add that to the conditional statement for displaying the free shipping image.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    Of course anything is possible, but not without some modifications.

I'm not looking at the code right now, but it would need to have a function that could be called to return true or false if the product is eligible for free shipping, then add that to the conditional statement for displaying the free shipping image.
    I sent you a pm

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free Shipping Rules addon [Support Thread]

numinix do you know how people are getting their prices to show up with tax and shipping underneath their prices in google base now?.....because i noticed that this is not possible with your google feeder contribution

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast