Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free Shipping Rules addon [Support Thread]

when will update to v1.5?

Plugin Contributions

Hello

Just downloaded this addon and so far it's turned out to be quite useful -- another great Numinix addition.

The only issue I have is this:

We have a rule in our store that if a client purchases 2 items valued at $200 each, they qualify for free shipping on their order. Now, Free Shipping Rules almost works this, but there is the problem that one cannot specify a single unit price.

So, essentially our clients are ordering 2 products at $400. Putting it this way into the addon, any two items in the cart, so long as the total is $400, will qualify for free shipping.

Some examples:

Scenario 1: Client has 1 item @ $150 and 1 item @ $250. This is a total of 2 items and $400. Therefore, as the addon sees it, free shipping is due. This is not what we want, as each item must be priced at $200 to qualify.

Scenario 2: Client has 1 item @ $350 and 1 item @ $200. This is a total of 2 items and $400, BUT each item is priced at $200 or more.

Scenario 2 is what we're looking to achieve -- if anyone has any ideas as to how we might go about getting this, it would be much appreciated.

Thanks heaps in advance,
    Tija

Plugin Contributions

To which folder should you upload the module as it does not say in instructions as leaving it in just public_html does not do anything, can you tell me in which folder the new code should be placed of current zen cart install?

Plugin Contributions

v1.5 Free Delivery above x$

Should I need to have the store accept orders that is say $100 and above, it will be free shipping. Otherwise, order not acceptable. Can it be done? I have turned on FreeOption with x$ set but it doesn't work. Thanks in advance.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I have just installed free shipping into 1.5.3, I think it is work but I want to use this just for a certan group in my catalog. I don't see where I can do this, I noticed that another member ask this question but I don't see a reply. My other question is this I have this error showing in my admin [ WARNING: YOU HAVE DUPLICATE SORT ORDERS WHICH WILL RESULT IN CALCULATION ERRORS
    PLEASE CORRECT THESE ISSUES NOW! ] is this normal or have I done something wrong.
    I hope this module works for my needs.
    Thank you
    Ron

Plugin Contributions

Keep in mind that if you have 1 Sort Order defined, you need all Sort Orders defined with unique values that do not equal 0 ...

If all Sort Orders are 0, then you will not get this error or if all Sort Orders are defined and are unique values ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Apart from one post, which, incidentally, was not answered, no one has asked or mewntioned how one installs this Plugin.
    It may be obviosu to those who are experienced with Zencart but, I've just used all I know about zen and attempted to install this plugin to no avail...

Could someone, who has this working (and other plugins) give a basic idea of how this is achieved for example...

I have uploaded all the included files with this plugin to the directory structures as supplied, changing the name of the MY_TEMPLATE folder to the name of my template folder of course!
    I edited the file mentioned in the readme.txt file and saved it.
    I have set up my free shipping rules in the zencart admin section, I want free shipping for anything under a certain weight and for an order over a certain value. So one item which is under a certain weight will be free but several products which add up to a certain value but would be over the free weight should also have free shipping offered.
    At the moment I get free shipping for the weight limit but not for the value which is prety much how it worked without this plugin which leads me to the conclusion that I have not managed to install it? Also, where is the interface for setting it up? No mention is made of this or...am I being dim here :)

Thanks for any help you can offer.

James

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234