Plugin Contributions

Default stop oos products from showing????

Is there anyway to stop out of stock products from showing altogether in my store? I have products with 0 stock but there are still showing.

My stock settings are

Check stock leveltrue Subtract stocktrue Allow Checkoutfalse Mark product out of stock*** Stock Re-order level5 Products status in Catalog when out of stock should be set to0 Show Sold Out Image in place of Add to Cart0 Product Quantity Decimals0 Show Shopping Cart - Delete Checkboxes or Delete Button3 Show Shopping Cart - Update Cart Button Location3 Show New Products on empty Shopping Cart Page1 Show Featured Products on empty Shopping Cart Page2 Show Special Products on empty Shopping Cart Page3 Show Upcoming Products on empty Shopping Cart Page4

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: stop oos products from showing????

When you have Stock tracking on and Product Status goes to 0 when products_quantity goes to <= 0 ...

This means that when an order is completed and the stock (products_quantity) drops to <= 0 then the products_status goes to 0 ...

But if the products_quantity is 0 done manually or before this setting is set ... the products do not automatically change ...

You can change this by backing up your database then run this command in the Tools ... Insert SQL Patches ...
    PHP Code:
    UPDATE products SET products_status=0 where products_quantity=0
    Be sure to backup your database first as all of these products will be removed from display on your shop ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: stop oos products from showing????

Hi,

That is exactly what I needed. Thank you so much for that.

Rusta