Quote Originally Posted by DivaVocals View Post
Looks like the good folks at Template Monstrosity oops I mean Template Monster "borrowed" the code from the CSS dropdown menu.. (which I'm sure they fully disclosed.. yeah right..)
Sorry to be OT here, but couldn't help but giggle at Diva's comment.................

Uh-hu...........just like they're sharing the profit.

That's okay, though. I know who put in the sweat and tears, AND I know something they apparently DON'T................that's the fact that this menu was "quick and dirty", but served the purpose for the time being.

AND the fact that I'm currently working (what little time I have to work on it) on a brand new, TOTALLY KICK- version(s) of BOTH the dropdown AND flyout menu's that I'm taking my time on, doing it all right, and will be cleaner, smoother, and overall more efficient for the shop-owners' customers, and will be less "weight" for overall operation of the shop-owners' site(s).

But..............since I'm now working a 8 - 5 "real" job these days (instead of design work), the new release(s) will be A WHILE away..............2 - 3 months at least.