Plugin Contributions

Default Font issue please help

I am so frustrated! I have been trying to fix this font issue I am having for hours on end and have had no luck.

I am adding products via the admin in Zen Cart. In the description for the products I have it set to Arial 12 for the main description and Arial 10 for the ingredients beneath it so that it will be slightly smaller. It looks fine on that screen until I hit preview and then submit. Once I view it on my website it doesn't look the same. It either all looks times new roman or it looks arial but all the font is the same size even though I set it at 2 sizes. I am attaching a screen shot of what it SHOULD look like. You can view how it looks on the site at: http://www.simetraonline.com/index.p...ex&cPath=20_25

Please help!

Thank you,
    M E
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Font issue please help

My guess is that you have selected it as paragraph and your stylesheet is overriding your selection. Select the text as none and it should behave, otherwise change the font-size in your css
    'E-Start your web store' book - I Got it and now ..... I GET IT !....Well alot more of it anyway (-:

Plugin Contributions

How do i select it as none? In the admin screen for the product it has font, size, then normal (you can select header 1, etc...but there is no none)

In my stylesheet.css my font is set to arial

How can I get the product descriptions to show like they do in the admin? I am at a loss

Any help is appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Okay I changed the font in the product description to Verdana and that worked fine. How odd is that? I will just use Verdana! I am not picky I just need it to work! =)

Plugin Contributions

Sorry. I was thinking about another programme. You select 'normal'.

One thing I have noticed that the html editor can be buggy and often I have to select the text and pick another option then pick my choice again so it registers.
    This can happen when selecting size or type of text. If it won't budge, select something else the selct your preference agian.
    'E-Start your web store' book - I Got it and now ..... I GET IT !....Well alot more of it anyway (-:

Plugin Contributions

Which editor are you using.

You might want to try FCKeditor. If you have this editor - go to the FCK editor website and download the latest version and load the changes into the editor changes onto your editor.

Once you have done this. You will have a button that lets you toggle back and forth between source code and script.

delete the natural inserted <p> and all the prior information that will normally be saved in the auto editor then save it as source - IT WILL FIX THE PROBLEM.

let me know if you have trouble and I will walk you through it.

Thanks,

beilana