Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product ID number not showing on invoice

Look for the code around line 394 in the:
    /admin/orders.php

where the products_name is displayed and try changing to:
    Code:
               '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . 'ID#' . $order->products[$i]['id'] . ' - ' . $order->products[$i]['name'];
    That should display the products_id when you edit the Order ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

THANKS SO MUCH FOR EXPLAINING THIS. I ADDED THIS AND NOW WHEN I CLICK ON AN ORDER IN "ADMIN HOME" AND CLICK ON THE ACTUAL ORDER, I CAN SEE THE products_id=xxxx NEXT TO THE TITLE. EXAMPLE:

1 x ID#XXXX - part title here 0% $amount $amount $amount $amount

ALSO, IF YOU WANT THIS TO SHOW UP WHEN YOU CLICK ON INVOICE (from admin and not paypal), THEN ADD THAT CODE IN POST #11 THAT "Oba-san" MENTIONED TO /admin/invoice.php

REMEMBER TO MAKE BACKUP BEFORE EDITING FILE. NEVER KNOW.

note: If you want the products_id= to show up BEFORE the quantities box, then add that the code from "Oba-san" on the line above what he mentioned. Here is my code for that part of the admin/orders.php file I edited that I used to have the order number before the quantities. So, my order reads

Products ID="what ever your product id is" - "quantity ordered" x "whatever product name you put when listed" - "tax rate" "price incl." "price exc" "total ex" "total inc"

Code:
    '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top" align="right">'. 'Products_ID='. $order->products[$i]['id'] . ' - ' .$order->products[$i]['qty'] . '&nbsp;x</td>' . "\n" .
               '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . $order->products[$i]['name'];
    I DO NOT KNOW WHAT CUSTOMER SEES, BUT I WILL CHECK TOMORROW AND UPDATE. I AM JUST HAPPY THAT I NOW CAN SEE EASILY EXACTLY WHAT product_id= CUSTOMER ORDERED.

THANKS

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Ajeh View Post
    Look for the code around line 394 in the:
    /admin/orders.php

where the products_name is displayed and try changing to:
    Code:
               '            <td class="dataTableContent" valign="top">' . 'ID#' . $order->products[$i]['id'] . ' - ' . $order->products[$i]['name'];
    That should display the products_id when you edit the Order ...
    I have a slightly different requirement. In my shop, The Model Number assigned to the Attribute (my_stock_id) is what I need to see on the Order Screen, Packing List and Invoice, and I could care less about the Product ID#.

Most of my products have attributes, but some don't - so I need to be able to handle both, by listing either my_stock_id from the (products_with_attributes_stock) table, or the products_model from the (products) table.

I've looked at the three files impacted by such change, but I'm not prepared to blindly delve in, since I know nothing about PHP.

Can you help?

Plugin Contributions

I do not use your add on so I do not know anything about the table and its relationship to the Products or Attributes to tell you what to do here ...

Usually, you need to do a select for the information in the table to be able to get the data that you need ...
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Thanks , I'll try another forum.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12