Default Free shipping only option available??

When I am trying to checkout and I qualify for free shipping, I get zero other shipping options.

On one of my other sites, it's working perfectly. I want it to show all shipping options, ups, usps, etc. And then show free shipping at the bottom.

All of my shipping modules are working. If I try to checkout with only a $20.00 item, it shows ups and usps properly. It's just when I go over $80.00, all the other modules go away.

I've compared my current site that I'm building at: http://209.85.82.163 to my working site at: www.hardwoodcanes.com and I cant find any differences in the shipping modules.

???

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Free shipping only option available??

Understand the various forms of Free Shipping ...

Free Shipping freeshipper is for when the whole order is free and no other shipping option shows ...

Free Shipping Options freeoptions is for when you want a Free Shipping option in addition to all the other shipping methods to be displayed at the same time and you have an option on that to set conditions based on Total or Weight or Item count ...

Free Shipping controlled by the Order Total module Shipping ot_shipping is another only give Free Shipping based on orders over $XX.XX ...

So what you want is to NOT use the Order Total Module for Shipping ot_shipping and use the Free Shipping Options freeoptions and set the condition to Total is >= 80.00 if that is the amount where you want USPS and UPS etc. to show at the same time you would see the Free Shipping Option ...

Got all that?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Default Re: Free shipping only option available??

Thats why they call you Oba-san!

Thanks!