Plugin Contributions

Default 2checkout questions

I have a client that uses 2checkout.com she has two site on the same server one as a test one as a live.

She is trying to use direct return on the test site it works fine. But on the live site same file the only thing that changes if you take the /zen off the passback url on 2checkout.com it gets stuck at the 2checkout.com. To see if the file was giving errors I disabled it and did the make the user press the button and it went back and was successful we are in demo mode but it was in demo mode on the test site.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: 2checkout questions

I had this same exact problem. I had installed the additional customers field mod and after that the 2checkout direct return stopped working on my live site. I did a fresh install of zen on a diff directory on the same server and set the passback to that /zen directory and it worked fine. But on my original live install on the root it wouldnt work even though they are using the same passback file. I had copied that file from one to the other. After many long hours and no luck getting it fixed I moved my template files over to my test site, deleted my original, moved my test files over to the root, changed the configure files to show the new file path and reinstalled any mods I needed to. Now it all work fine and is passing back like a charm.

I don't know if this is helpful or not but it is the only way I could fix it.