Plugin Contributions

Default Everything was going so well and then .....

I put http://rabbitinmyhat.com
    up today. Everything was going so well and then, after I did some cleanup of my test orders -- I deleted them -- all hell broke loose.

I went to my Admin-->Modules-->Payments and got this:
    you wish to capture all or part of the outstanding authorized amounts for this order, enter the Capture Amount and select whether this is the final capture for this order. Check the confirm box before submitting your Capture request.
    '); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_CAPTURE_BUTTON_TEXT_FULL', 'Do Capture'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_CAPTURE_AMOUNT_TEXT', 'Amount to Capture:'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_CAPTURE_FINAL_TEXT', 'Is this the final capture?'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_CAPTURE_SUFFIX', ''); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_CAPTURE_TEXT_COMMENTS', 'Note to display to customer:'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_CAPTURE_DEFAULT_MESSAGE', 'Thank you for your order.'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPALWPP_TEXT_CAPTURE_FULL_CONFIRM_CHECK','Confirm: '); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_VOID_TITLE', 'Voiding Order Authorizations'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_VOID', 'If you wish to void an authorization, enter the authorization ID here, and confirm:'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_VOID_TEXT_COMMENTS', 'Note to display to customer:'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_VOID_DEFAULT_MESSAGE', 'Thank you for your patronage. Please come again.'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_VOID_BUTTON_TEXT_FULL', 'Do Void'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_VOID_SUFFIX', ''); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_TRANSSTATE', 'Trans. State:'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_AUTHCODE', 'Auth. Code:'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_AVSADDR', 'AVS Address match:'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_AVSZIP', 'AVS ZIP match:'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_CVV2MATCH', 'CVV2 match:'); define('MODULE_PAYMENT_PAYPAL_ENTRY_DAYSTOSETTLE', 'Days to Settle:'); // this text is used to announce the username/password when the module creates the customer account and emails data to them: define('EMAIL_EC_ACCOUNT_INFORMATION', 'Your account login details, which you can use to review your purchase, are as follows:'); ?>

Then I went to the Modules-->Shipping and got this:
    lomon Islands', 'SO' => 'Somalia', 'ZA' => 'South Africa', 'GS' => 'South Georgia (Falkland Islands)', 'KR' => 'South Korea (Korea, Republic of)', 'ES' => 'Spain', 'LK' => 'Sri Lanka', 'SD' => 'Sudan', 'SR' => 'Suriname', 'SZ' => 'Swaziland', 'SE' => 'Sweden', 'CH' => 'Switzerland', 'SY' => 'Syrian Arab Republic', 'TW' => 'Taiwan', 'TJ' => 'Tajikistan', 'TZ' => 'Tanzania', 'TH' => 'Thailand', 'TG' => 'Togo', 'TK' => 'Tokelau (Union) Group (Western Samoa)', 'TO' => 'Tonga', 'TT' => 'Trinidad and Tobago', 'TN' => 'Tunisia', 'TR' => 'Turkey', 'TM' => 'Turkmenistan', 'TC' => 'Turks and Caicos Islands', 'TV' => 'Tuvalu', 'UG' => 'Uganda', 'UA' => 'Ukraine', 'AE' => 'United Arab Emirates', 'UY' => 'Uruguay', 'UZ' => 'Uzbekistan', 'VU' => 'Vanuatu', 'VA' => 'Vatican City', 'VE' => 'Venezuela', 'VN' => 'Vietnam', 'WF' => 'Wallis and Futuna Islands', 'WS' => 'Western Samoa', 'YE' => 'Yemen', 'ZM' => 'Zambia', 'ZW' => 'Zimbabwe'); return $list; } } ?>

I must have done somethng really bad. Can you get me out of this?

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Everything was going so well and then .....

This has been resolved thanks to advice from Dr. Byte on another post of mine.

Somehow a few of my files got dirty. I learned how to identify the dirty files using Developer's Tool Kit. All I had to do was go in and clean them up and my problem went away.

Thank you Dr. Byte and thank you Developer's Tool Kit!