Plugin Contributions

red flag Adding google adsense to payment modules

HELP PLEASE Im freaking out I dont want to redo everything please! I tried to add googleadsense to my payment modules I think I did something wrong because now it says this:
    Error We are sorry for the inconvenience. The PayPal account in this store is presently misconfigured to use mixed sandbox and live settings. We are unable to complete your transaction. Please notify the store owner so they can correct this problem. (10002)
    Payment Modules

Warning: main(/home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(/home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/index.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/index.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php:101) in /home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/modules/payment/index.php on line 8

Warning: main(/home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/shipping_method_generator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(/home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/shipping_method_generator.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/shipping_method_generator.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 174
    Shipping Methods generator
    Modules Sort Order Orders Status Action
    Authorize.net SIM authorizenet
    Authorize.net (AIM) authorizenet_aim Info
    Credit Card cc 0 default Info
    Cash on Delivery cod Info
    The Zen Cart FREE CHARGE CARD freecharger Info
    Linkpoint/YourPay API linkpoint_api Info
    Check/Money Order moneyorder 0 default Info
    PayPal IPN paypal 0 default Info
    PayPal Express Checkout NOT CONFIGURED YET paypalwpp 0 Processing Info
    Domestic Shipping address
    City:
    Region:
    Postal Code:

Int'l Shipping address
    City:
    Region:
    Postal Code:
    Cart Description
    Weight:
    Quantity:
    Total Price:

Warning: main(/home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/xmlbuilder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(/home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/xmlbuilder.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 174

Warning: main(): Failed opening '/home/croz/public_html/shop/includes/languages/english/modules/payment/xmlbuilder.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 174

Fatal error: Call to undefined function: check() in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 179nction: check() in /home/croz/public_html/shop/admin/modules.php on line 179

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE HELP me????
    I just want it back the way it was with just paypal and money orders please help me get these darn errors off so I dont have to delete everything and start all over PLEASE contact me at [email protected] if you can.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Someone Please Help Important

You have uploaded several non-standard files to your /includes/modules/payment folder. Their presence is causing the error messages you're reporting.

Whatever method you're using to "add google adsense to payment modules" isn't working.
    Furthermore, why you'd add adsense to payment modules is equally puzzling, since adsense has nothing to do with collecting payment from customers.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Adding google adsense to payment modules

Well its also puzzling how to take it off, I went everywhere and took everything I could think of off and deleted it from payment module and its still messed up. So how do I tried to add adsense and checkout at the same time, I must have gotten the files messed up, The question was please help me to reinstall the whole module or how do I fix the problems as I have tried myself and its messed up. How do I get the files that are messing the modules up off?

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by arensun View Post
    How do I get the files that are messing the modules up off?
    Just compare all the files on your server vs the files that come with Zen Cart. Then remove the files that aren't part of the Zen Cart package.

Here's one documented way to do that:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

red flag Re: Adding google adsense to payment modules

Ok I must be stupid because I dont understand how to get the original files to compare with the original zen cart to mine? is there a way I can email you whats in my payment module and you can see what is wrong? Please. This is giving me a headache. If I uninstall the whole darn zen cart and reinstall is that going to delete all my products? and what is sandbox because my paypal configuration isnt working now.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DrByte View Post
    Just compare all the files on your server vs the files that come with Zen Cart. Then remove the files that aren't part of the Zen Cart package.

Here's one documented way to do that:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.p...Obscure_Issues
    Ok I must be stupid because I dont understand how to get the original files to compare with the original zen cart to mine?
    The link I posted above explains it:
    2. Run WinMerge or a similar Diff/comparison tool to compare all your site's files against a freshly unzipped copy of the same version of Zen Cart™. You can find the original release ZIPs here.
    Note the link on the word "here".

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

If I uninstall the whole darn zen cart and reinstall is that going to delete all my products?
    Yes.
    ...and what is sandbox because my paypal configuration isnt working now.
    A "sandbox" is a "play area" where one can perform test transactions without incurring transaction fees because you're not really playing with real money. For the most part, sandbox testing shouldn't be needed unless your webserver has configuration problems and cannot talk to PayPal properly.

Your more important task is to get rid of the extra files you uploaded.

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Error We are sorry for the inconvenience. The PayPal account in this store is presently misconfigured to use mixed sandbox and live settings. We are unable to complete your transaction. Please notify the store owner so they can correct this problem. (10002)
    Code:
    PayPal IPN     paypal     0          default    
    PayPal Express Checkout NOT CONFIGURED YET     paypalwpp     0          Processing
    The error message and the "NOT CONFIGURED YET" message both indicate that you haven't fully configured the PayPal Express Checkout module ... specifically, the API credentials haven't been entered properly.

See here for some instructions in addition to those provided in the admin area: http://www.zen-cart.com/getpaypal