Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

help question Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2.103 .htaccess is giving me trouble

I am using the current version of the zen cart and have added all the file that came in Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2.103

when I add the .htaccess the site goes down. I did change /shop/ to my url - www.pastgenerationtoys.com

What else do I need to do? Seems like a very cool mod that I could really use. Thanks! PGT

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2.103 .htaccess is giving me trouble

What was the exact error message?

There may be several reasons for malfunction. You probably need to enable mod_rewrite for your site.

Plugin Contributions

This is the wb page I see when I use the new .htaccess file

____

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, [email protected] and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.
    More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

##########

Thanks! PGT

Plugin Contributions

My hosting is with Go Daddy and they support mod_rewrite so please let me know what I need to do. Thanks again, PGT

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2.103 .htaccess is giving me trouble

I just tried to sign into my admin page for first time since I started this install and got this error:

Fatal error: Cannot instantiate non-existent class: seo_url in /home/content/p/i/p/pipsmker/html/includes/autoload_func.php on line 79

Please advise as now I am on lock down. Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Make sure you have installed Ultimate SEO URLs correctly. Also post content of your .htaccess file when Internal Server Error occur.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by PastGenToys View Post
    I am using the current version of the zen cart and have added all the file that came in Ultimate_SEO_URLs_v2.103

when I add the .htaccess the site goes down. I did change /shop/ to my url - www.pastgenerationtoys.com

What else do I need to do? Seems like a very cool mod that I could really use. Thanks! PGT
    "/shop/" should not be changed to your URL. If Zencart is installed in your root folder it should just be changed to "/"

Plugin Contributions

iRAY,

I have gone back through and ensured that I have every file in the correct location. That must have been part of the issue but now i have a new problem.

When I try to visit my site url I get the following message:

1054 Unknown column 'c.parent_id' in 'on clause'
    in:
    [SELECT c.categories_id as id, c.parent_id, cd.categories_name as cName, cd2.categories_name as pName FROM categories c, categories_description cd LEFT JOIN categories_description cd2 ON c.parent_id=cd2.categories_id AND cd2.language_id='1' WHERE c.categories_id=cd.categories_id AND cd.language_id='1']

I did some research and now have turned the 'SEO mod' and 'Add category parent to begining of URLs' to flase the site is back'?

####################_

Here the .htaccess file info. Please not that I tried this file with and with out the info after '# -FrontPage-'

##### NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:
    Options +FollowSymLinks
    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteBase www.pastgenerationtoys.com
    # From Ultimate SEO URLs
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-p-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-c-(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&cPath=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-m-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=index&manufacturers_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pi-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=popup_image&pID=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pr-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-pri-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=product_reviews_info&products_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    # For Open Operations Info Manager
    RewriteRule ^(.*)-i-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=info_manager&pages_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    # For dreamscape's News & Articles Manager
    RewriteRule ^news/?$ index\.php?main_page=news&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/rss.xml$ index\.php?main_page=news_rss&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/archive/?$ index\.php?main_page=news_archive&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2})-([0-9]{2}).html$ index\.php?main_page=news&date=$1-$2-$3&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/archive/([0-9]{4})-([0-9]{2}).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_archive&date=$1-$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+)-comments.html$ index\.php?main_page=news_comments&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    RewriteRule ^news/(.*)-a-([0-9]+).html$ index\.php?main_page=news_article&article_id=$2&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]
    # All other pages
    # Don't rewrite real files or directories
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f [NC]
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*).html$ index\.php?main_page=$1&%{QUERY_STRING} [L]

# -FrontPage-
    IndexIgnore .htaccess */.??* *~ *# */HEADER* */README* */_vti*
    <Limit GET POST>
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    allow from all
    </Limit>
    <Limit PUT DELETE>
    order deny,allow
    deny from all
    </Limit>
    AuthName www.pastgenerationtoys.com
    AuthUserFile /var/chroot/home/content/p/i/p/pipsmker/html/_vti_pvt/service.pwd
    AuthGroupFile /var/chroot/home/content/p/i/p/pipsmker/html/_vti_pvt/service.grp

Plugin Contributions

Call off the hounds!! I changes site to / in the .htaccess file and enabled the SEO stuff and all is good!

Plugin Contributions

##### NOTE: Replace /shop/ with the relative web path of your catalog in the "Rewrite Base" line below:
    Just for clarity, the term "relative" means relative to your stores URL in this case. So if your store is in the root directory the relative path is "/". ie. no directory. If your store was in a directory called "shop" the relative path would be "/shop/" so you could leave the line as it was.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast