Page 165 of 167 FirstFirst ... 65115155163164165166167 LastLast
Results 1,641 to 1,650 of 1668
  1. #1641
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    9,265
    Plugin Contributions
    11

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Perfect!

    Temporary location for updated files at https://github.com/dbltoe/Zen-Cart-D...dater/tree/158

    Those files will NOT work prior to 1.5.8

  2. #1642
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    9,265
    Plugin Contributions
    11

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Spoke a little too soon.

    Still a glitch

    Code:
    [16-Feb-2023 10:50:14 America/New_York] Request URI: /ajax.php?act=DPU_Ajax&method=getDetails, IP address: 216.177.186.199, Language id 1
    #1 zcDPU_Ajax->prepareOutput() called at [/includes/classes/ajax/zcDPU_Ajax.php:88]
    #2 zcDPU_Ajax->getDetails() called at [/ajax.php:85]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined property: shoppingCart::$show_total_before_discounts in /includes/classes/ajax/zcDPU_Ajax.php on line 176.
    Last edited by dbltoe; 16 Feb 2023 at 04:53 PM.

  3. #1643
    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Location
    Stuart, FL
    Posts
    12,755
    Plugin Contributions
    89

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Spoke a little too soon.

    Still a glitch

    Code:
    [16-Feb-2023 10:50:14 America/New_York] Request URI: /ajax.php?act=DPU_Ajax&method=getDetails, IP address: 216.177.186.199, Language id 1
    #1 zcDPU_Ajax->prepareOutput() called at [/includes/classes/ajax/zcDPU_Ajax.php:88]
    #2 zcDPU_Ajax->getDetails() called at [/ajax.php:85]
    --> PHP Warning: Undefined property: shoppingCart::$show_total_before_discounts in /includes/classes/ajax/zcDPU_Ajax.php on line 176.
    Same change as the previous one, this on line 176.

  4. #1644
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    9,265
    Plugin Contributions
    11

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Unfortunately, I still get the error when both are "fixed"
    Code:
          $this->responseText['priceTotal'] .= number_format($this->shoppingCart->total, $decimal_places, $decimal_point, $thousands_point);      $this->responseText['preDiscPriceTotal'] = number_format(zen_add_tax($this->shoppingCart->show_total_before_discounts, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])), $decimal_places, $decimal_point, $thousands_point);
        } else {
          $this->responseText['priceTotal'] .= $currencies->display_price($this->shoppingCart->total, 0 /* zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id']) *//* 0 */ /* DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX */);
          $this->responseText['preDiscPriceTotal'] = $currencies->display_price($this->shoppingCart->show_total_before_discounts, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id']));
        }
    One checker advised to change
    Code:
    protected string $responseType = 'success';
    to
    Code:
    protected $responseType = 'success';
    for php 8 compliance. That had no effect.

    One checker also suggested that the $_post variables are not properly set before being used.

  5. #1645
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    near Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    194
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Price Updater

    I have installed a new test site with v1.5.8 using the Responsive Classic template and then installed DPU v4.0.0 Beta 3 (https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...Price-Updater/) Ajax-loader.gif is spinning upon entering a quantity in the quantity box or selecting an attribute but no price is displaying. Is it compatible with v158?

    https://test.discountprintingservice...roducts_id=181

    Thanks,
    John
    John

  6. #1646
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    N of San Antonio TX
    Posts
    9,265
    Plugin Contributions
    11

    Default Re: Price Updater

    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBuckle View Post
    I have installed a new test site with v1.5.8 using the Responsive Classic template and then installed DPU v4.0.0 Beta 3 (https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...Price-Updater/) Ajax-loader.gif is spinning upon entering a quantity in the quantity box or selecting an attribute but no price is displaying. Is it compatible with v158?

    https://test.discountprintingservice...roducts_id=181

    Thanks,
    John
    Are you looking at the previous posts?

  7. #1647
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    near Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    194
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Price Updater

    Reading through it now. Console is showing:

    jquery-3.6.1.min.js:2
    POST https://test.discountprintingservice...hod=getDetails 500
    send @ jquery-3.6.1.min.js:2
    ajax @ jquery-3.6.1.min.js:2
    (anonymous) @ index.php?main_page=…&products_id=181:70
    Deferred @ jquery-3.6.1.min.js:2
    zcJS.ajax @ index.php?main_page=…&products_id=181:36
    getPrice @ index.php?main_page=…products_id=181:407
    (anonymous) @ index.php?main_page=…products_id=181:654

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Are you looking at the previous posts?
    John

  8. #1648
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    near Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    194
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Okay, just missed this one I guess. Will install v5 and report back soon. Thanks dbltoe!

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Perfect!

    Temporary location for updated files at https://github.com/dbltoe/Zen-Cart-D...dater/tree/158

    Those files will NOT work prior to 1.5.8
    John

  9. #1649
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    near Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    194
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Price Updater

    Upgraded to ZC v158, store and admin work as should. Install v5 and store works but admin gives me an error. Delete all v5 files and admin works again. And yes I change the Your Admin and Your Template folders as necessary.

    This page isn’t working

    www.discountprintingservice.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    [COLOR=var(--error-code-color)]HTTP ERROR 500



    [/COLOR]


    Thanks,
    John
    John

  10. #1650
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    near Atlanta Georgia
    Posts
    194
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Price Updater

    @lat9 and @dbltoe

    Had working v158 store and admin in test folder and added DPU v5 with no other modules installed and store works but admin gives a 500 error. I had changed the <Your Admin> and <Your Template> folders accordingly. Has either of you got v5 to work with v158?

    Quote Originally Posted by dbltoe View Post
    Are you looking at the previous posts?
    Quote Originally Posted by GoldBuckle View Post
    Upgraded to ZC v158, store and admin work as should. Install v5 and store works but admin gives me an error. Delete all v5 files and admin works again. And yes I change the Your Admin and Your Template folders as necessary.

    This page isn’t working

    www.discountprintingservice.com is currently unable to handle this request.
    [COLOR=var(--error-code-color)]HTTP ERROR 500



    [/COLOR]


    Thanks,
    John
    John

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Help with dynamic price updater
    By anderson6230 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23 Jul 2014, 08:52 AM
  2. v139h Dynamic Price Updater 3.0 Help!
    By Newbie 2011 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12 Mar 2014, 06:46 AM
  3. Dynamic Price Updater Error
    By Inxie in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26 Oct 2012, 06:19 PM
  4. Alternative to Dynamic Price Updater?
    By thebigkick in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9 Jul 2012, 11:41 PM
  5. Dynamic Price Updater with href
    By maxell6230 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1 Mar 2012, 12:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR