Page 155 of 167 FirstFirst ... 55105145153154155156157165 ... LastLast
Results 1,541 to 1,550 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Price Updater

In fact, I think it would be easier for me to make the site live, so you can see what the issue is.
    Debbie Harrison
    DVH Design | Web Design blog

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    Hi MC

The live site at present hasn't been updated. Everything I am doing is on my test server.

Yes that's correct. And it does work when I updated this site to 1.55f but on the updated 1.5.6c the prices for Inc and Ex VAT show normally, then when the page is loaded, they are superseded by the Updater (was labelled At least, I renamed it price).

Yes that's exactly what the current site does and I would love to be able to recreate this for the new site. The launch is pretty much ready to go, except for this and a separate issue.

I hope you can help. :)
    Looked again at the source code generated on the page and see that the current display doesn't have discreet divisions between each of the text items, so just returning different values for tax/non-tax. It appears, that instead would need to return the full text to be displayed as a single value.

To try to do that, I went to search for a module that expressed compatibility with any recent version of Zen Cart. While I suspect the one I found would be compatible, I wanted to ask what module is being used so that perhaps I could use its results for the returned value instead of trying to do some sort of javascript muddling.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

What I had been using was Dyanmic price Updater and https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.p...=597&styleid=4 (which I know is a bit out of date).

It does show on my test site

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss1.jpg 
Views:	41 
Size:	27.2 KB 
ID:	18898

and then when the page is fully loaded, it replaces with this

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ss2.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	33.0 KB 
ID:	18899

The piricing for both did update when options/quantities were changed.

I hope this helps. Please do let me know if you would prefer to see the site live.
    Debbie Harrison

Plugin Contributions

Hi MC

I have just launched the upgraded website. Hopefully you can now see what I do.

https://sitstandforbusiness.com/fund...ent-p-113.html
    Debbie Harrison

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dharrison View Post
    Hi MC

I have just launched the upgraded website. Hopefully you can now see what I do.

https://sitstandforbusiness.com/fund...ent-p-113.html
    Having looked at the code for the include/exclude VAT pricing and the source code of the now live site (which appeared similar to the previous page in the area of concern), to replicate the results of the module in DPU requires basically incorporation of that price display content into DPU which I would see to be done in the DPU class. Unfortunately the other module doesn't provide a sort of "slip in/out" capability for displaying the price as it depends on the product's id as the source, not the selections and possible selections as used by DPU.

What that ultimately means is that there will be two places in the code that would determine the content to be displayed instead of using a single piece of code to create the output based on essential input... I'll see what I can pull together and provide the github location to incorporate the additional code.

Ideally, the other module would get updated to split the "display" out possibly or some other variation to where a single input is needed for the existing function but some other code could be accessed such that when given specific data that it outputs consistent with the existing format and/or offer the ability to customize it...

Plugin Contributions

Thanks MC Numbers.

I welcome any help. :)
    Debbie Harrison

Plugin Contributions

Ran across an issue if ZC requires main_page to be on the web address when products_id is present (new condition for ZC 1.5.7). As written, the ajax query has been passing products_id in the web address so that other operations can be performed using that information. While it is possible to add main_page to the ajax query request, it is not required and can be omitted through this related commit that maintains the overall information and operation but does away with the additional information on the product information page.

The general symptom observed is that the page continuously reloads, especially on changing a selection on the page.

https://github.com/mc12345678/Dynami.../pull/22/files

Plugin Contributions

zc 156c
    dpu 3.2.0

Dynamic Price Updater (Update Check) set FALSE

why is DPU trying to "phone home"? and generating adm debug files
    Isn't 'phone home' code frowned upon?

what does it take to disable this check since the switch doesn't appear to work as expected?

Code:
    [30-May-2020 12:49:15 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:138]
    #2  this_plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:185]
    #3  require(/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php) called at [/home/HostName/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4  require(/home/HostName/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5  require(/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php:9]
    --> PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: 7:Failed to connect to plugins.zen-cart.com port 443: Connection refused
    Trying http instead. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 138.

[30-May-2020 12:49:16 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:145]
    #2  this_plugin_version_check_for_updates() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:185]
    #3  require(/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php) called at [/home/HostName/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php:48]
    #4  require(/home/HostName/public_html/includes/autoload_func.php) called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/application_top.php:171]
    #5  require(/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/application_top.php) called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php:9]
    --> PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: 7:Failed to connect to plugins.zen-cart.com port 80: Connection refused
    Trying www instead. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 145.

[30-May-2020 12:49:17 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:157]
    --> PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: 7:Failed to connect to www.zen-cart.com port 80: Connection refused
    Trying file_get_contents() instead. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 157.

[30-May-2020 12:49:18 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  file_get_contents() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:159]
    --> PHP Warning: file_get_contents(https://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/1301): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 159.

[30-May-2020 12:49:18 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:161]
    --> PHP Notice: file_get_contents() error checking plugin versions.
    Trying http instead. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 161.

[30-May-2020 12:49:19 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  file_get_contents() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:162]
    --> PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/1301): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 162.

[30-May-2020 12:49:19 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:165]
    Aborting. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 165.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Not sure what goes wrong, but the "phone home" is Zen Cart default code. Not something build in to the module. Zen Cart checks the module for updates on the zen cart site, but on your site that is not working.
    Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    zc 156c
    dpu 3.2.0

Dynamic Price Updater (Update Check) set FALSE

why is DPU trying to "phone home"? and generating adm debug files
    Isn't 'phone home' code frowned upon?

what does it take to disable this check since the switch doesn't appear to work as expected?

Code:
    [30-May-2020 12:49:15 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:138]
    --> PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: 7:Failed to connect to plugins.zen-cart.com port 443: Connection refused
    Trying http instead. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 138.

[30-May-2020 12:49:16 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:145]
    --> PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: 7:Failed to connect to plugins.zen-cart.com port 80: Connection refused
    Trying www instead. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 145.

[30-May-2020 12:49:17 America/Los_Angeles] Request URI: /MYADMINFOLDER/configuration.php?gID=56&cID=2151, IP address: MY_IP_ADDRESS
    #1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:157]
    --> PHP Notice: CURL error checking plugin versions: 7:Failed to connect to www.zen-cart.com port 80: Connection refused
    Trying file_get_contents() instead. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 157.

#1  file_get_contents() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:159]
    --> PHP Warning: file_get_contents(https://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/1301): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 159.

#1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:161]
    Trying http instead. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 161.

#1  file_get_contents() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:162]
    --> PHP Warning: file_get_contents(http://plugins.zen-cart.com/versioncheck/1301): failed to open stream: Connection refused in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 162.

#1  trigger_error() called at [/home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php:165]
    Aborting. in /home/HostName/public_html/MYADMINFOLDER/includes/init_includes/init_dpu_config.php on line 165.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Design75 View Post
    Not sure what goes wrong, but the "phone home" is Zen Cart default code. Not something build in to the module. Zen Cart checks the module for updates on the zen cart site, but on your site that is not working.
    Not sure that I understand. The switch is set to false, don't check for DPU updates but even then the check that was not expected to happen failed and caused adm-debug files to be generated.

I didn't realize that default zencart code was built into every plugin to phone home regardless of switch setting true/false. Why have a switch setting to check plugin version it is not intended to work?
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com