Page 149 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4999139147148149150151159 ... LastLast
Results 1,481 to 1,490 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater and bootstrap template

Quote Originally Posted by Georgecy View Post
    ZCA Bootstrap Template
    You might want to post your question on the Bootstrap support thread. https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....strap-Template

Plugin Contributions

trying to upgrade my site from 1.50 to 1.56a as the force of running php7 comes in. but what a nightmare!

Anyhow, almost there, but for DPU have the constantly spinning wheel and the console error gives:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed Location: http://localhost/ajax.php?cPath=443_...hod=dpu_update Line Number 2, Column 1:

any ideas at where i should be poking round for this? within the modules/pages jscript stuff?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Calljj View Post
    trying to upgrade my site from 1.50 to 1.56a as the force of running php7 comes in. but what a nightmare!

Anyhow, almost there, but for DPU have the constantly spinning wheel and the console error gives:

XML Parsing Error: not well-formed Location: http://localhost/ajax.php?cPath=443_...hod=dpu_update Line Number 2, Column 1:

any ideas at where i should be poking round for this? within the modules/pages jscript stuff?
    Have you incorporated the applicable jscript_framework.js file(s) into your template?

The only issue I really came across with DPU on ZC 1.5.6/a was that I hadn't coded enough into the determination of when to show 'starting at:', versus 'at least:' versus 'your price:'... i locally incorporated more of that but was testing this last weekend to be sure before distribution/posting.

I haven't tried on ZC 1.5.6 NOT using the jscript_framework method (where the script variable of zcJS becomes available), so there could possibly be an issue that needs to be addressed with the XML method...

The code that contains/generates that result is yes found in the includes/modules/pages/YOUR_PAGE/jscript_dynamic_price_updater.php file. Be interested to see what needs to be adjusted. What browser was being used as well?
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Have you incorporated the applicable jscript_framework.js file(s) into your template?

Aha! Well thought, yes the framwork file was missing from my older style template files, added this in and spinning wheel now gives a price.
    But this price remains the same, no matter what attributes are chosen..
    Last edited by Calljj; 14 Jan 2019 at 10:57 AM.

Plugin Contributions

Aha! Well thought, yes the framwork file was missing from my older style template files, added this in and spinning wheel now gives a price.
    But this price remains the same, no matter what attributes are chosen..
    Looks like some troubleshooting is necessary. Would suggest first seeing what if anything is logged in the console (F12 and then review what is essentially a debug screen or often called a console). Then assuming that the jscript_ file for the product type in question is up-to-date, would set a breakpoint in the javascript (shown to have loaded because of the issues involved), modify a an attribute selection and follow the javascript to see that it goes to completion. As part of that at least looking at the results to be presented to the page. If see that new text is to be provided, but it isn't updated, to then verify that the html object(s) to be updated are in the page's source code.
    The next thing to think of is the settings for the applicable attributes as to include the price(s) in the pricing. This could be done at any point in the above checks.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Looks like some troubleshooting is necessary. Would suggest first seeing what if anything is logged in the console (F12 and then review what is essentially a debug screen or often called a console). Then assuming that the jscript_ file for the product type in question is up-to-date, would set a breakpoint in the javascript (shown to have loaded because of the issues involved), modify a an attribute selection and follow the javascript to see that it goes to completion. As part of that at least looking at the results to be presented to the page. If see that new text is to be provided, but it isn't updated, to then verify that the html object(s) to be updated are in the page's source code.
    The next thing to think of is the settings for the applicable attributes as to include the price(s) in the pricing. This could be done at any point in the above checks.
    So the response given in the console is changing every time i make a change in atttribute selection...

Code:
    responseText: "\r\n\ufeff{\"responseType\":\"success\",\"data\":{\"priceTotal\":\"<font size=\\\"0.5\\\" color=\\\"#636363\\\">Price: <\\/font>&pound;1,459.00\",\"preDiscPriceTotalText\":\"<font size=\\\"0.5\\\" color=\\\"#636363\\\">Price: <\\/font>\",\"preDiscPriceTotal\":\"&pound;1,215.83\",\"stock_quantity\":\"1\",\"weight\":\"7\"}}"
    Code:
    responseText: "\r\n\ufeff{\"responseType\":\"success\",\"data\":{\"priceTotal\":\"<font size=\\\"0.5\\\" color=\\\"#636363\\\">Price: <\\/font>&pound;1,209.00\",\"preDiscPriceTotalText\":\"<font size=\\\"0.5\\\" color=\\\"#636363\\\">Price: <\\/font>\",\"preDiscPriceTotal\":\"&pound;1,007.50\",\"stock_quantity\":\"1\",\"weight\":\"7\"}}"
    and the area on the page productPrices is displayed in is refreshing... i.e spinning wheel and then displaying a price... its just that it's still the original price. so not showing the changes given in the response...

Plugin Contributions

So the response given in the console is changing every time i make a change in atttribute selection...

Code:
    responseText: "\r\n\ufeff{\"responseType\":\"success\",\"data\":{\"priceTotal\":\"<font size=\\\"0.5\\\" color=\\\"#636363\\\">Price: <\\/font>&pound;1,459.00\",\"preDiscPriceTotalText\":\"<font size=\\\"0.5\\\" color=\\\"#636363\\\">Price: <\\/font>\",\"preDiscPriceTotal\":\"&pound;1,215.83\",\"stock_quantity\":\"1\",\"weight\":\"7\"}}"
    Code:
    responseText: "\r\n\ufeff{\"responseType\":\"success\",\"data\":{\"priceTotal\":\"<font size=\\\"0.5\\\" color=\\\"#636363\\\">Price: <\\/font>&pound;1,209.00\",\"preDiscPriceTotalText\":\"<font size=\\\"0.5\\\" color=\\\"#636363\\\">Price: <\\/font>\",\"preDiscPriceTotal\":\"&pound;1,007.50\",\"stock_quantity\":\"1\",\"weight\":\"7\"}}"
    and the area on the page productPrices is displayed in is refreshing... i.e spinning wheel and then displaying a price... its just that it's still the original price. so not showing the changes given in the response...
    From my perspective, that's good that the results "expected" are being fed back. It's that the location for them to land at doesn't match something. Can you take a look at the page's source code and provide the html surrounding the price box?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

ok, seems to fail within the jscript_dynamic_price_updater.php
    when approx line 139, makes a call to
    Code:
    zcJS.ajax(option).done{
    which my result goes to
    Code:
    .fail( function(jqXHR,textStatus,errorThrown) {

Plugin Contributions

Changing code to
    Code:
                alert(errorThrown);
    gives:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 2 column 1 of the JSON data
    Last edited by Calljj; 17 Jan 2019 at 01:47 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Changing code to
    Code:
                alert(errorThrown);
    gives:

SyntaxError: JSON.parse: unexpected character at line 2 column 1 of the JSON data
    then showing the JSON gives:
    Code:
    {"XML":"securityToken=468ca6253914efa9633b14fdd8368a21&id[1]=2&id[2]=97&id[32]=292&cart_quantity=1&products_id=8902&pspClass=productGeneral&stat=main&outputType=XML","JSON":{"securityToken":"468ca6253914efa9633b14fdd8368a21","id[1]":"2","id[2]":"97","id[32]":"292","cart_quantity":"1","products_id":"8902","pspClass":"productGeneral","stat":"main","outputType":"JSON"}}
    Last edited by Calljj; 17 Jan 2019 at 02:07 PM.