Page 159 of 167 FirstFirst ... 59109149157158159160161 ... LastLast
Results 1,581 to 1,590 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater and bootstrap template

Scroll up to post #1564 and that should help.
    Rick
    RixStix (dot) com
    aka: ChainWeavers (dot) com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by RixStix View Post
    Scroll up to post #1564 and that should help.
    Direct link to that post is: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....58#post1370158
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

zen version 1.56C php7.0
    how can we make the model number change to customid on select,
    also would like to add a sku or (custom fields) that change on select.
    right now i have picture, price, stock and weight all changing on select. i need to have the model number change to custom id. and i want to use the description field to store barcodes and have them change on select. and have the description field incorporated to lookup of other barcodes
    here is my site with example product
    https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/T...I_White_Mallet

jimmie

Plugin Contributions

also how can i get my text back that shows up b4 dpu activates. example is when customer not logged id they see Price $34.01 or if they are logged in they see Retail Price $34.01, if customer has wholesale account it says Your Price $30.29

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    zen version 1.56C php7.0
    how can we make the model number change to customid on select,
    also would like to add a sku or (custom fields) that change on select.
    right now i have picture, price, stock and weight all changing on select. i need to have the model number change to custom id. and i want to use the description field to store barcodes and have them change on select. and have the description field incorporated to lookup of other barcodes
    here is my site with example product
    https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/T...I_White_Mallet

jimmie
    This would primarily require some custom coding, but there are areas throughout the code to perform additional data retrieval from the database and to then populate the data array that is returned. This portion is in the DPU class. Then once returned, the javascript needs to know/understand where to place the associated data. Effectively anything that is to be updated/modified needs to have some sort of unique identifier such as an id tag or a specific name in a surrounding html tag. Such could be included in your product description and be "updated" on selection change. Basically though the extra information would follow the same process as any of the other originally provided items.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    also how can i get my text back that shows up b4 dpu activates. example is when customer not logged id they see Price $34.01 or if they are logged in they see Retail Price $34.01, if customer has wholesale account it says Your Price $30.29
    The text to be displayed is assembled in the DPU class. Currently there is a different text constant depending on the status of selection. E.g. If a product has multiple selections available (2 or more option names) where each can affect the price and none have been selected the ZC standard text is provided, if one of the options is selected, but not all then a modified version of the text is displayed, if all selections have been made (that affect price) then something equivalent to "your price:" is displayed. This is meant to provide information to the customer associated with their selections. This also is built off the premise that one uses an option value as a default that is for display only...

If it is expected that different text is to be displayed for different customer status and/or inclusion to some group then that text could and should be modified appropriately. There are some notifiers in the DPU class to be able to use an observer to modify that portion of the text as desired and/or one could modify the code in the DPU class to determine the customer's "status" and use text appropriate to that, but I'd discourage slaughtering the code for that and use the notifier/observer method instead.

Note that as I recall there is one of the "wholesale" like plugins somewhat incorporated to retrieve/address pricing when doing early calculations. It too is in the DPU class when gathering the pricing data.

Plugin Contributions

zencart 1.5.6C
    DPU version 4.0.0-beta.3

I have installed DPU on a copy of our live site and it works as expected with a product with a single drop down option
    but i have products with 2 radio options (colour and size)
    Colour has +0 price. size price varies eg small = 26.85, medium = 28.95 etc

there are 2 issuses
    1) when the page loads the starting price is shown correctly, for a moment, then the little place holder takes over and then the price is shown as starting at £0.00.
    this stays the same when a colour is selected (makes sense as colour has no effect on the price)
    2) when the size is selected the placeholder returns and stays there

any one have any ideas where i should begin looking?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Daniel65 View Post
    zencart 1.5.6C
    DPU version 4.0.0-beta.3

I have installed DPU on a copy of our live site and it works as expected with a product with a single drop down option
    but i have products with 2 radio options (colour and size)
    Colour has +0 price. size price varies eg small = 26.85, medium = 28.95 etc

there are 2 issuses
    1) when the page loads the starting price is shown correctly, for a moment, then the little place holder takes over and then the price is shown as starting at £0.00.
    this stays the same when a colour is selected (makes sense as colour has no effect on the price)
    2) when the size is selected the placeholder returns and stays there

any one have any ideas where i should begin looking?
    Would initially look at the settings of the attributes within attributes controller, though also would identify whether the product is priced-by-attributes or not as set in the product's information page. For attributes, consider the settings for at least: Default and Base Price.

Umm, also in second look, where is this DPU version 4.00 beta 3 obtained from? (web address) That is not a version designation that I have used and generally speaking the above issue doesn't occur unless attributes options are incorrectly set...

Plugin Contributions

i googled zen cart dynamic price update and found this

https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...-Price-Updater is it not the right one?

Plugin Contributions

Ok the product is deffinately set to priced by attributes

Im not too sure what you meant by "For attributes, consider the settings for at least: Default and Base Price."

all the attributes in both colour and size are set to Display only X ,Free O, Default X, Discounted O ,Base Price O,Required X
    (this where a screen shot would be handy if i could get one into the post)

I have tried turning the defaults on and off, setting all but one to either x or o,with and without setting free to x or o
    I have also tried setting the priority of the options so that it did size first, with exactly the same result