Page 163 of 167 FirstFirst ... 63113153161162163164165 ... LastLast
Results 1,621 to 1,630 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

Yes, I installed it on the newest version of zen cart(v1.5.7d), and it's not working but just keep refreshing the product info page about 2 times/every second.
    And when I tested it on v1.5.6c, there is no problem.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by morrysmith View Post
    Yes, I installed it on the newest version of zen cart(v1.5.7d), and it's not working but just keep refreshing the product info page about 2 times/every second.
    And when I tested it on v1.5.6c, there is no problem.
    That issue is addressed in: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....58#post1370158
    As referenced by: https://www.zen-cart.com/showthread....63#post1371663
    Found by going back 2 or 3ish pages.

Explanation of why that is occurring is provided back there.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Thank you so much for your help, I've been stuck with this problem for weeks and it finally works.

Plugin Contributions

I've been testing locally so far and everything works fine.
    My version is v1.5.7d, the local PHP version is 7.4, and so is the server.
    But whenever I move the site to the server, the plugin doesn't work at all except for loading images all the time when I input the quantity.
    Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by morrysmith View Post
    I've been testing locally so far and everything works fine.
    My version is v1.5.7d, the local PHP version is 7.4, and so is the server.
    But whenever I move the site to the server, the plugin doesn't work at all except for loading images all the time when I input the quantity.
    Any ideas?
    Several come to mind, though not all specifically related to the plugin and in no particular order: files exist in the server that are not in the local version, file differences between the two, database differences that have some affect, two or more observers trying to monitor the same notifier but are loaded in a different sequence on the site than the local version, that there has been done html validation differences between the output, differences in jquery versions, etc.

Basically that there is a difference between the two that has brought out a difference in operation. Look for logs, create logs if necessary, include browser (javascript/jquery) as well, etc.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

DPU v3.2.1

Upgrading a site from ZC 1.5.7d to ZC 1.5.8 (PHP 8.0.17) and I get this fatal error when visiting a product_info page
    Code:
    [21-Jan-2023 12:18:02 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot access protected property shoppingCart::$total_before_discounts in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php:181
    Stack trace:
    #0 D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php(79): DPU->prepareOutput()
    #1 D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\ajax\zcDPU_Ajax.php(16): DPU->getDetails('JSON')
    #2 D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\ajax.php(85): zcDPU_Ajax->dpu_update()
    #3 {main}
      thrown in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php on line 181

[21-Jan-2023 12:18:02 Europe/London] Request URI: /ajax.php?product_info&act=DPU_Ajax&method=dpu_update, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access protected property shoppingCart::$total_before_discounts in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php:181
    Stack trace:
    #0 D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php(79): DPU->prepareOutput()
    #1 D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\ajax\zcDPU_Ajax.php(16): DPU->getDetails('JSON')
    #3 {main}
      thrown in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php on line 181.
    Lines 174 - 182 of includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php

Code:
    174.  $this->responseText['priceTotal'] .= number_format($this->shoppingCart->total, $decimal_places, $decimal_point, $thousands_point);
    175.  //      $this->responseText['priceTotalTaxed'] .= 
    176.  $this->responseText['midDiscPriceTotal'] = number_format(zen_add_tax($this->shoppingCart->total_before_discounts, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])), $decimal_places, $decimal_point, $thousands_point);
    177.  $this->responseText['preDiscPriceTotal'] = number_format(zen_add_tax($this->shoppingCart->total_before_discounts, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])), $decimal_places, $decimal_point, $thousands_point);
    178.  } else {
    179.  $this->responseText['priceTotal'] .= $currencies->display_price($this->shoppingCart->total, 0 /*zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])*//* 0 */ /* DISPLAY_PRICE_WITH_TAX */);
    180.  $this->responseText['priceTotalTaxed'] .= $currencies->display_price($this->shoppingCart->total, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id']));
    181.  $this->responseText['midDiscPriceTotal'] = $currencies->display_price($this->shoppingCart->total_before_discounts, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id'])); // Need to determine if/how price should be adjusted associated with multiple price discounts.
    182.  $this->responseText['preDiscPriceTotal'] = $currencies->display_price($this->shoppingCart->total_before_discounts, zen_get_tax_rate($product_check->fields['products_tax_class_id']));
    Any thoughts/suggestions?
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    DPU v3.2.1

Upgrading a site from ZC 1.5.7d to ZC 1.5.8 (PHP 8.0.17) and I get this fatal error when visiting a product_info page
    Code:
    [21-Jan-2023 12:18:02 Europe/London] PHP Fatal error:  Uncaught Error: Cannot access protected property shoppingCart::$total_before_discounts in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php:181
    Stack trace:
    #3 {main}
      thrown in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php on line 181

[21-Jan-2023 12:18:02 Europe/London] Request URI: /ajax.php?product_info&act=DPU_Ajax&method=dpu_update, IP address: 127.0.0.1
    --> PHP Fatal error: Uncaught Error: Cannot access protected property shoppingCart::$total_before_discounts in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php:181
    Stack trace:
    #3 {main}
      thrown in D:\wamp64\www\mydomain.com\includes\classes\dynamic_price_updater.php on line 181.
    Another mod that has fallen foul of changes made to the ZC 1.5.8 `shoppingCart` class which reassigned some variables
    from generically `public` to specifically `protected`.

The mod is going to require some reworking. Not sure who's managing this one now.
    Managing Director of https://jsweb.uk

Zen Cart developer since 2009

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by simon1066 View Post
    DPU v3.2.1

Any thoughts/suggestions?
    Have you tried using the beta version from GitHub? It can be found at https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...-Price-Updater
    Managing Director of https://jsweb.uk

Zen Cart developer since 2009

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    Have you tried using the beta version from GitHub? It can be found at https://github.com/Zen4All-nl/Zen-Ca...-Price-Updater
    Thanks for that, I knew it existed but couldn't for the life of me remember where I had seen it - or whether I was just dreaming about it. I'll take a look and see if it helps.
    Simon

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by strelitzia View Post
    I haven't tried installing this v4.0.0 but it looks as though it makes use of the same variable as v3.2.1

Code:
    shoppingCart->total_before_discounts
    A workaround on the site I'm currently working on is to remove the offending lines from dynamic_price_updater.php. I don't use the native ZC specials, sales and discounts (just @swguy's Quantity Discounts) so it should be ok.
    Simon