Page 67 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

Thanks to everyone who helped with their suggestions and advices. Finally got my store up and running. Almost finished with the tweeks. I do have one question. Is there a mod that will allow business to business customers to NOT be charged taxes (if local) for what they purchase IF they sign an agreement that they will be resposible for paying said taxes. Like if they provide proof that they are a legit business in and of themselves. Or is there a setting that I'm missing in the current setup of zen-cart? This would be a great addon for the Dual-Pricing mod.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having a little issue with implementation... I uploaded the files, and the loading .gif shows up, but the page pops up an error message dialog that says "Status Returned - not found"

You can see for yourself here:
    http://showcatcentral.com/cart/index...r_of_uploads=0

No idea what I'm doing wrong, but as you can see I've customized the template quite a bit... Any ideas? Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ppsoyal View Post
    really thank you very much for your interest.

OK, i´m copied the code you post in tpl_modules_attributes.php, and change attrib-2 by attrib-1, that I found in my source, but I think i´m doing something wrong.

This night I will be online waiting for your help about 22:30 pm.

thanks thanks, I think solve this can give other users a perfect tool for this superb cart. ;-)

See you tonight
    First of all, thanks for such a practical module. I'm having the same problem with attribute images being displayed upon selection. I've got a custom t-shirt site and this is a critical function of the site, not to mention the countless hrs that are spent generating images for every design on countless products and colors. I tried as instructed to no avail. I'm on the most recent zen and also using a template that's been modified quite a bit:
    http://www.templatemonster.com/zenca...tes/21755.html

I'm sure there is similar code to be altered but don't know where to look. Thanks as always for all your thoughts.
    Last edited by WillyWanka666; 21 Aug 2010 at 06:36 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Is this due to a miscommunication between two files? Maybe between the following module and DPU:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=994

Path: ...\includes\modules\your_template\attributes.php

or is the editing to be done found in the DPU jscript_ajax_updater.php file? I know very little about PHP, and there are dozens to look through. Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by WillyWanka666 View Post
    First of all, thanks for such a practical module. I'm having the same problem with attribute images being displayed upon selection. I've got a custom t-shirt site and this is a critical function of the site, not to mention the countless hrs that are spent generating images for every design on countless products and colors. I tried as instructed to no avail. I'm on the most recent zen and also using a template that's been modified quite a bit:
    http://www.templatemonster.com/zenca...tes/21755.html

I'm sure there is similar code to be altered but don't know where to look. Thanks as always for all your thoughts.
    template monster templates are crap. they dont validate xhtml or css

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Inline&group=0

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ztotheetothen View Post
    template monster templates are crap. they dont validate xhtml or css

http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Inline&group=0
    I'm sorry for being ignorant. The code that the validation shows me is completely different than when I open it in Dreamweaver. I used the developers toolkit and searched for div class="clear" in all admin/catalog .php/.css/html/txt files.
    Every file I open looks completely different than what the W3C markup shows me for the index.php file in my root directory. This would probably be a great tool if I could figure out how to use it properly. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Hi all

Firstly I need to apologise for being away from the forum thread for so long; it's unforgiveable but it has been quite a year

In the next 2 hours or so I'm going to be uploading a new version of DPU that will hopefully address the incompatibilities with MooTools... As soon as it's online I'll post here

I haven't yet had a chance to scan the thread for other issues but rest assured I am doing so... If anyone has a repeat question they'd like to respost please do so as I don't want to miss anything catching up (there's probably quite a lot)

Again I apologise to everyone who is having problems and promise that I have renewed my efforts to support the Updater

Cheers!

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Hi all

Firstly I need to apologise for being away from the forum thread for so long; it's unforgiveable but it has been quite a year

In the next 2 hours or so I'm going to be uploading a new version of DPU that will hopefully address the incompatibilities with MooTools... As soon as it's online I'll post here

I haven't yet had a chance to scan the thread for other issues but rest assured I am doing so... If anyone has a repeat question they'd like to respost please do so as I don't want to miss anything catching up (there's probably quite a lot)

Again I apologise to everyone who is having problems and promise that I have renewed my efforts to support the Updater

Cheers!

Dan
    Please don't apologize. All your hard work is greatly appreciated. I just sent you an e-mail to my site per request. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

As promised I've uploaded a newer version of DPU to my website... Here's the link

http://chrome.me.uk/DPUv2_MTC.zip

For now I haven't replaced the original DPU so just use that link... Currently, the newer version is only to mitigate conflicts with the MooTools library

Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me test this new version... While I wait for feedback I'm going to start bolstering the routines used to derive the price (like the tax issue and certain discounts)

Watch this space!

Dan

P.S. The only file changed in the archive is includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_ajax_updater.php so you can choose to either upload that file alone or unzip and upload the lot... Either way should have the desired effect... Of course, if it doesn't please let me know