Page 137 of 167 FirstFirst ... 3787127135136137138139147 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,370 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

What version are you using because the issue of a "zero" price for product without attributes was corrected some time ago. The referenced post or post area even indicates that the issue has been corrected in more recent copies of the code. If you are still seeing that the price of a product without attributes is displayed as 0 for the given/selected currency, then I would say that the DPU for the store has not been properly upgraded and would suggest verifying that dpu's class file is up-to-date.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

I have version 3.7 this https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1301 and the files are all original. Also I did not understand how to do to remove the pop up Status returned and how do I ever keep the file jscript_jquery.min.php what do I do to see DPU work?
    Giovanni,
    Zen Cart V1.5.8 + templates ZCA Bootstrap Template

Plugin Contributions

Dynamic Price Updater (Version Installed) 3.0.7
    Giovanni,

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by diamond1 View Post
    I have version 3.7 this https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1301 and the files are all original. Also I did not understand how to do to remove the pop up Status returned and how do I ever keep the file jscript_jquery.min.php what do I do to see DPU work?
    Dynamic Price Updater (Version Installed) 3.0.7
    Copy from includes/templates/template_default/jscript
    The files jscript_jquery.min.php and jscript_framework.php to:
    includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/jscript

Where YOUR_TEMPLATE is the name of the template used on your site.

That will address having jquery/javascript loaded for your template AND make zcJS available for use and the popup will not occur. With those two files in place dpu will work.

A form of javascript or jquery must be present, and it is expected that with a current version of ZC that at least a javascript or jquery file would have been included in the template.

As to a zero price showing for a product that doesn't have attributes, I can no longer reproduce that issue because of the changes that have been made and incorporated into DPU version 3.0.7 and the minor change made as shown in this commit: https://github.com/mc12345678/Dynami...d7002a43116075

Plugin Contributions

From zero price that shows a product that does not have attributes worked the change you suggested, instead copying the two files in the jscript folder did not work to run dpu i always leave jscript_jquery.min.php if i put the two files you have suggested dpu is blocking Do you have another suggestion?
    Giovanni,

Plugin Contributions

[02-Sep-2017 18:38:04 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blablabla/public_html/includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php on line 150

But I have this as a mistake now with the edit
    Giovanni,

Plugin Contributions

To summarize the current situation of DPU, the posted/identified issues and the solutions or the proposed solution, the following posts have been made since issue of 3.0.7 with either a link or some form of direction on how to correct. The most latest forum posted code has not been massaged to remove an extra & from the end, but it allows identifying the product information when viewing the ZC default who's online. It seems like it may be beneficial to have some internal "switch" to allow not capturing the ajax call as a "who's online" condition such as perhaps a session variable when set to bypass the who's online "logging", clear the session variable and continue on. Seeing as the who's online table really only keeps the last unique record (i.e. the last "click"), filtering has to occur up front when the "action" is being taken rather than at some point later as in at the point of viewing the list/record. Obviously would be concerned about some sort of security "black out". I guess another solution is to incorporate a who's online update within the code so that the "position" of the current user does not appear as if in the ajax code... Brings about something of a *sigh*.

Also, one can see the changes that have been made and stored to keep a functional version of the plugin (changes to be incorporated into the next version plus any new features) by using the following link which compares the current code to the associated issued version (in this case 3.0.7): https://github.com/mc12345678/Dynami...3.0.7...master

Quote Originally Posted by mani View Post
    Now got one more warning

[18-Jul-2017 06:57:14 UTC] Request URI: /ajax.php?act=DPU_Ajax&method=dpu_update, IP address: 192.168.200.28
    #1 DPU->removeExtraSelections() called at [/home/yabba1/public_html/includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php:62]
    #2 DPU->getDetails() called at [/home/yabba1/public_html/includes/classes/ajax/zcDPU_Ajax.php:14]
    #3 zcDPU_Ajax->dpu_update()
    #4 call_user_func() called at [/home/yabba1/public_html/ajax.php:72]

[18-Jul-2017 06:57:14 UTC] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/yabba1/public_html/includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php on line 150

How do I get this fixed?
    Quote Originally Posted by mani View Post
    I copied the contents of the file from classes/dynamic_price_updater.php from

https://github.com/mc12345678/Dynami...ce_updater.php

and now it doesnt create a log file
    Is it the right approach?

Module version installed is downloaded from
    https://www.zen-cart.com/downloads.php?do=file&id=1301

and only
    classes/dynamic_price_updater.php has been updated from github!
    Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Pushed the update to github finally. To obtain the specific modification see: https://github.com/mc12345678/Dynami...d7002a43116075

It as well as a few minor updates/fixes for the ZC released version are now in the master branch of the github repo at: https://github.com/mc12345678/Dynamic_Price_Updater
    Quote Originally Posted by mc12345678 View Post
    Untested but should carry the information that would normally be seen in Who's online:

Two places each in two provided files to change to support both "methods" of operation:

includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_dynamic_price_updater.php
    and
    includes/modules/pages/product_music_info/jscript_dynamic_price_updater.php

Line 125 change from:
    Code:
    this.XHR.open(strMode.toLowerCase(), this.url+"?act=DPU_Ajax&method=dpu_update"+(strMode.toLowerCase() == "get" ? "&" + this.compileRequest() : ""), true);
    to:
    Code:
    this.XHR.open(strMode.toLowerCase(), this.url+"?act=DPU_Ajax&method=dpu_update"+(strMode.toLowerCase() == "get" ? "&" + this.compileRequest() : "")+<?php echo (!empty(zen_get_all_get_params())) ? '"&' . zen_get_all_get_params() . '"' : '""'; ?>, true);
    Line 132 change from:
    Code:
    var option = { url : theURL+"?act=DPU_Ajax&method=dpu_update",
    To:
    Code:
    var option = { url : theURL+"?act=DPU_Ajax&method=dpu_update<?php echo (!empty(zen_get_all_get_params())) ? '&' . zen_get_all_get_params() : ''; ?>",
    [02-Sep-2017 18:38:04 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/blablabla/public_html/includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php on line 150

But I have this as a mistake now with the edit

Plugin Contributions

I can not follow you, but a version that works as it should not be there? with the editors who are online you see this now /ajax.php?act=DPU_Ajax&method=dpu_update&products_id=154&cPath=3&number_of_upload s=0& a little better than before but not enough for those who have installed the url rewrite, regarding the php error public_html / includes / classes / dynamic_price_updater.php on line 150 I always did not understand how to fix the error despite updated files that would be easier for everyone to upload the correct version of the forum
    Giovanni,

Plugin Contributions

I can not follow you, but a version that works as it should not be there? with the editors who are online you see this now /ajax.php?act=DPU_Ajax&method=dpu_update&products_id=154&cPath=3&number_of_upload s=0& a little better than before but not enough for those who have installed the url rewrite, regarding the php error public_html / includes / classes / dynamic_price_updater.php on line 150 I always did not understand how to fix the error despite updated files that would be easier for everyone to upload the correct version of the forum
    Although English is a second language (or maybe third, fourth or fifth), no one is a mind-reader or at least I am not one. Please explain what can not be followed, what is not understood, etc...

As to the line 150 issue. If you follow any of the links that go to github, you should see code that has been modified. Red, means that something about that line has been "deleted" or is the "old" line, green means something in that line has been "added" or represents how the new line should look.

If you need to specifically know what line 150 should now look like, then please ask.

As to the software as available from the downloads section of this site. Well, please also understand the nature of this public forum. Volunteers have offered code. That code is offered to the forum for yet other volunteers to review the code by a process and make it available to others at no cost. Sometimes in the overall process an error is found and a correction is made. In this case the correction was posted to the forum and to a live location that is not controlled or maintained by core ZC volunteers. That modified version is available for download which would provide a package very much like what is provided through the ZC forum.

As a user of the software, it is equally important to review the forum for similar issues and to either ask how to apply the fix or find someone to do so as it is for someone to post a central fix to an issue. Right now I have at least three major changes to this software to implement which will improve the overall operation and flexibility of the software and when issuing those changes the minor patches identified to date will be incorporated.

Again, let me just say that the github location: https://github.com/mc12345678/Dynamic_Price_Updater allows download of the code as a zip file. This would allow applying the patch for linme 150 of the class file.

Plugin Contributions

Not sure about which URL rewriter you are speaking of or what is specifically desired to be seen. If they wish to see more information or specifically wish to see the full url, then it could be possible to incorporate a result from zen_href_link (properly sanitized) into the parameters to be displayed. I found that with CEON Uris installed that the result was similar to above. That result is or should be enough to determine the product being viewed.

Locally I have incorporated a jscript_jquery.min.dpu.php template file that will load jquery (currently set to load 1.12.4) if jquery is not yet already loaded. Github will be updated to reflect that additional file plus in time the modifications to the instructions that are needed to cover the things recently identified.