Page 10 of 167 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

It is possible to use priceupdater not only for radio select but also for dropdown?

Plugin Contributions

I am using it for dropdown choices, and it works very well.

Plugin Contributions

I'm having issues with Radio buttons and attribute images. As you suggested, it must be an issue with the attribute name as the Number 1 style for Radio display sort of works but any style after that does not. It's how the attribute name is displayed in accordance to the attribute image.

It would also be nice if the updater worked with the Quantity box. Then I could price one unit and the quantity box would multiply the price.

Other than that, awesome mod. Definitely should be a core feature.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

Sorry I've not had any time to work with the Updater over the past few days (or even to respond on here)

miweb if you have a page that you can link to that you are having trouble with I can try to quick fix it

ebscreen thanks ... Odd, the Updater certainly should work with multiple quantities... Can you link me up? I'll have a look... It would help also if you could turn debug mode on (there is a post about it somewhere on the thread but if you can't find it let me know)

Thanks for the feedback

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Dan,
    Please don't strain yourself, you have made a wonderful contribution as is.
    I just started looking through the file, and noticed that:

var showQuantity

had been set to false, hence I wasn't seeing quantity updates.

Still working on the attributes/image problem. I currently have it set to "dropdown" with images shown below. It works, but can be confusing to customers.

Thanks again.

Plugin Contributions

Hey, I've been setting up this module on my store and I've have a couple questions.

- The first on is with Quantity Discounts, the store is calculating the quantity discounts properly in the shopping cart but the Price Updater does not recognize when a quantity falls within a discount range.... ie: 1-2:$10; 3-4:$8, it doesn't go down to $8 when they enter in 3 or 4 in the quantity.

(i noticed this isn't working on your site either, is there a solution for this?)

- Second is with the radiobutton attributes.... i swear it was working earlier but now the radio button attributes aren't working at all! Can you please take a look at this and see if you can figure out what I may have done wrong?

Thanks for you help, this is an awesome module. Just figuring it out.

LINK:
    http://208.72.159.26/~kathy/cartb/in...products_id=15

ps... roll over the options tab to play with the attributes.

Danny

Plugin Contributions

Hi

Sorry for taking so long to reply

There has been no headway as yet into the discounts portion of the script... Unfortunately time hasn't been on my side

There is definitely an error on the page you linked me too... Would it be possible for you to activate the debug mode for the Updater?

I hope I'll at least be able to help you with the radio boxes

Cheers

Dan

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Dynamic Price Updater

Hi Dan and other followers...

I needed help that i decribed on threat 85 of this post, but still not any ansewrs.

I disabled the module because it was a rubish on the store and make the costumers in mistake, the prices were all wrong and the currncy was not euro €.

Could anyone help me on that.

Thanks for all.

Diogo Paiva

Plugin Contributions

Hi

And again sorry for taking so long to reply

Diogo I think that may be an issue with UTF-8 characters outside the standard A-Za-z0-9 configuration but I'm not entirely certain

I'll do my best to have a look as soon as I can (I have checked your site and can see the error)

As soon as I have any news I'll post here... Feel free to leave me a message to nudge me if I seem to be taking ages

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dan,

I found out what has been causing some of the problems that some folks are having. Namely "undefined" appearing instead of the currency symbol, the prices not changing, and the broken sidebox. It is Lightbox.

I installed on a fresh install of 1.3.7.1 and it works flawlessly. So I figured that there must be conflict with other javascript and installed Image Handler 2. Price Updater still worked flawlessly. I installed Lightbox 1.4 and it went back to all of the errors I have been experiencing. I hope this helps you, or someone who knows enough about javascript, to resolve the conflict if at all possible. Do you have any idea off the top of your head whether this can be resolved or are they simply incompatible?

Another workaround I figured out, when an attribute is priced at $0, the updater wouldn't reselect that attribute if you selected another one and then went back to the $0 attribute. In attributes controller the price has 4 decimal places so put .0001 in the price column. This will only work if you have the + indicated in the box next to it. Other attributes don't need the + to work, only ones priced at less than .01. You can see this in action with multiple attributes at http://musicalinstrumentsource.com/i...&products_id=1

Thanks for this brilliant contribution! I hope that this info can help shed some light on getting it to work with Lightbox since I really need to use them both.

Matt

Page 10 of 167 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast