Page 112 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1262102110111112113114122162 ... LastLast
Results 1,111 to 1,120 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

Hi

I now have my test area set up, so I can see that you have added the admin bit... Great! I hope you don't mind that I build upon that code

The idea I had for the installer is purely to rename the folders automatically after upload... In tandem with your installer, that would be ideal

I'm just now doing some testing, then I'm going straight onto the upgrades... I have a few ideas myself, so I'll start building on them

Cheers!

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Hi

I now have my test area set up, so I can see that you have added the admin bit... Great! I hope you don't mind that I build upon that code

The idea I had for the installer is purely to rename the folders automatically after upload... In tandem with your installer, that would be ideal

I'm just now doing some testing, then I'm going straight onto the upgrades... I have a few ideas myself, so I'll start building on them

Cheers!

Dan
    Be my guest, to modify the code at your will . I am still available if you need a tester.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Dan,

good to see You back

Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post

So here are a few questions in anyone fancies a ponder:

1. Should this version be a replacement (v4.0) or should it be a parallel version (offered at the same time as v3, which remains supported)? Is there a case for someone preferring or requiring the v3 over the installer version with admin panel?

2. Apart from the standard switches (sidebox switch, error switch, quantity display switch etc.), what else could be added to help tweak and control the Updater? This can be anything from display to adding features that have never existed on the public side... So any feature request really

Thanks for all the support

Dan
    1. This version should be a replacement (v4.0) not a parallel one. Personally io dont like when there are "parallel" version, it is always confusing.

2. The thing that i always loved of DPU is it's simplicity, works well because it's "simple". I would not add too many functions or options, the basic options are already enough.

Plugin Contributions

Hi izar74

On point #1 I'm in complete agreement; I just wanted to make sure (I will support older versions (within reason) of course)

With point 2 I was thinking of splitting the features into Essential and Advanced: Essential would be what's already there (with the possible exception of some new switches)... Advanced would have things like control over classnames, other code-level display tweaks

Thanks again to Design75! Did you try the single file replacement I last posted? Can you spot anything weird in there?

I'm working on the Updater now and may even (FINALLY) have a proper crack at multiple updates (I recall this request being almost as old as the thread)

Thanks to all for the support!

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Hi, Ive just installed this mod and I get a popup saying "Internal Server Error"
    I used version 3.0, my store is 1.39h. The details for 3.0 say its for 1.5x, does it also work with 1.39h?

I always get confused on this point as so many mods still work even when it says 1.5x in the Zencart versions.

If it works with 1.39h, what might my problem be? I search this thread for "Internal Server Error" and only found one mention of the problem but no fix.

Plugin Contributions

Hi

This version certainly should work for 1.3.9h, but I can't offer a guarantee

As for the Infernal Server Error, you will have to have a look at your apache_error.log to figure out what exactly is happening... If you can, provide the error messages I will try to help you get to the bottom of this

Cheers

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Hi, that file is pretty big, 83 meg. There is another error on that site which is in relation to something else so Ive had no luck really locating anything in the file. What should I search for perhaps?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Chargin

Here's what I'd do:

- Put the site in maintenance mode
    - Make a note of the time
    - Visit a page that causes the error
    - Immediately copy the last few lines of the error log
    - Post them here, remembering to obfuscate anything security-related

I don't know what kind of access you have but PHP can store its own error log. Do you have access to whether the logging feature is access and that file? If you do then make sure that PHP error logging is switched on before carrying out the above steps (probably should work on the order of my instructions)

If you have any questions or results please post them here

Cheers

Dan

Plugin Contributions

Hi All

I have had the dynamic price updater on my site for ages all fine, then I move the site to a new server and it no longer works. I have updated it to a newer version still nothing. It show the graphic when you change qty etc but the price stays the same, the amount changes to the correct one when you add to basket. The site www.countbanners.co.uk. Im at a loss now as to why.

Thanks in advance
    Drew

Plugin Contributions

ZC 1.5.1 With the DPU 3.0.2

Copied files to the correct directory- tried to open my ZC admin- got a HTTP500 error. I went in and removed Admin>Includes>auto_loaders>config.dpu.php and the ZC Admin will open with no error. Now, of course the DPU didn't load, but I think I've narrowed down the offending file.

Can anyone assist. Any ideas why I can't get the DPU to load into ZCADMIN without an error?

Thanks. www.infidelbodyarmor.com