Page 142 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4292132140141142143144152 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

Quote Originally Posted by Lordzoabar View Post
    That ended up working perfectly, except I have another issue, which I honestly thought this would have fixed as well, but IDK...

Enable=FALSE
    Attachment 17521

Enable=TRUE
    Attachment 17522

I'm assuming this is from the same Class file, but I didnt see anything that would create that "Your Price" thing.

https://www.athensartandframe.com/in...index&cPath=73 It's only our First Dollar frames that really show this issue. All of the frames in other subcategories have "Starting at" show up at first, but after a second, and the updater fully loads, it disappears and everything works as it should.
    That's from the product being on special (rather than sale) and that the special price:
    Code:
    <h2 id="productPrices" class="productGeneral">
    <span class="normalprice">ORIG_PRICE </span>&nbsp;<span class="productSpecialPrice">SPECIAL_PRICE</span><span class="productPriceDiscount"><br />Save:&nbsp;PERCENT_DISCOUNT off</span></h2>
    Being affected by the "settings" in the class file associated with the "productSpecialPrice" group.

Similar modification(s) for that area would resolve the display of text for that type product.

As for the "flash" of starting at: type text on page load, while I wasn't able to see the "change" because I'm on a cell phone and was unable to load the page with the section in view, if you are wanting that original "Starting At:" text not to even display, would recommend defining the ZC "string" in a template override file for the affected area(s) so that it would never appear. (be assigned to double single quotes). The thing is, it looks like the added text of DPU for such modifiable product may have also been updated/changed. Though it could also be because your other product do not have a "default" selection as recommended. Ie. The option shown to a customer is best to be something like: Please choose... set as display only and default. This way, a customer can't so accidentally select an attribute related option without first actually selecting one... (ever get a return because they wanted the "larger" item but didn't realize it was available until reviewing the product again later?)
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

Yup. As you said. I actually just removed them from Specials and switched them to sale. I've only been with this company for not quite a year, so I'm still working through weird things like that. Before me, there wasn't a "dedicated" Web Admin, and it was just the other employees pretty much fiddling with Zen-Cart for the past IDEK how many years that's got it where it is, so there is a lot of similar oddities and inaccuracy hidden that I have yet to find.

Anyway, Thank-you for pointing that out.

Plugin Contributions

Hi hope you can help, i've gone from 3.07 to this 3.2 as my original sale prices weren't changing on products with attributes.

So my original issue with 3.07 was

For example
    product loads with attribute A selected,
    shows price 899 new price 749 save ..%
    then you'd select attribute B from the dropdown (with normal RRP at say 749)
    shows price 899 new price 649 save ..%
    So the original price wouldn't change.

I upgrade to 3.2 and its only got worse!
    Now i get
    shows price 0 new price 649 save ..%
    All original prices are 0 for items on special.

So i thought, i'll remove special, and apply a sale instead, and see what that does
    shows price 0 then shows original price (!) save ...%
    So its not discounting at all?!?

Help!

Plugin Contributions

.. had an idea.. but it wasnt it..

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Calljj View Post
    Hi hope you can help, i've gone from 3.07 to this 3.2 as my original sale prices weren't changing on products with attributes.

So my original issue with 3.07 was

For example
    product loads with attribute A selected,
    shows price 899 new price 749 save ..%
    then you'd select attribute B from the dropdown (with normal RRP at say 749)
    shows price 899 new price 649 save ..%
    So the original price wouldn't change.

I upgrade to 3.2 and its only got worse!
    Now i get
    shows price 0 new price 649 save ..%
    All original prices are 0 for items on special.

So i thought, i'll remove special, and apply a sale instead, and see what that does
    shows price 0 then shows original price (!) save ...%
    So its not discounting at all?!?

Help!
    Okay, so can some blanks be filled in?
    ZC version?
    When displaying a product that has a special, does the normalprice class exist for the product's price? (ie. can you please provide the (HTML) source code for the area where the price is shown?) for example:
    Code:
    <h2 id="productPrices" class="productGeneral">
    Starting at: <span class="normalprice">$120.00 </span>&nbsp;<span class="productSpecialPriceSale">$90.00</span><br><span class="productSalePrice">Sale:&nbsp;$108.00</span><span class="productPriceDiscount"><br>Save:&nbsp;10% off</span></h2>
    Product configuration regarding price by attribute?
    Price of product as entered in the product information page.

Then in the attributes controller for this product:
    attribute settings for: display only, default, include attribute price in base price.

Store settings: Display price with/without tax?

Are all files incorporated into installation (remember that in some cases incorporating javascript through an editor that can ignore "unimportant" changes that the editor may not recognize the change and therefore not be up-to-date).

Plugin Contributions

HI, thanks for prompt reply.
    Zen 1.5

HTML Code:
    <!--bof Product Price block --> <h2 id="productPrices" class="productGeneral"> <font size="0.5" color="#636363">Price: </font><span  itemscope itemtype="http://data-vocabulary.org/Offer"><meta itemprop="availability" content="in_stock" /><meta itemprop="quantity" content="1" /><meta itemprop="seller" content="" /><meta itemprop="currency" content="GBP" /><span itemprop="price" content="584.35"> <span class="normalprice">&pound;899.00 </span>&nbsp;<span class="productSpecialPrice">&pound;584.35</span><span class="productPriceDiscount"><br />Save:&nbsp;35% off</span></span></span>   </h2>
    Shows:

[SIZE=0.5]Price: [/SIZE] £0.00 £584.35
    Save: 35% off

On load the correct original price displays, then it "refreshes" and it goes to zero.

The product is set at zero price.
    Product priced by attributes

Attribute flags:
    No - Yes - No - Yes - Yes - No

Attribute pricing example
    Total, Disc ,onetime
    £899.00|£584.35 £0.00

One thing i considered, the attribute pricing does not have + signs in front.. its just a set price.

display includes tax

Plugin Contributions

Sorry, attribute flags

no- yes- yes- yes- yes - no

Plugin Contributions

Regarding prices including tax on display, recommend trying WebChills' suggested solution: https://github.com/mc12345678/Dynami...ater/issues/16. I haven't had an opportunity to fully test it.

Plugin Contributions

Hello everyone.
    I believe I broke DPU and I have no clue how.
    I've installed Dual Pricing, which ended up not what we were looking for. Reverted all the changes made and uninstalled everything. Now DPU isn't working on products with attributes. On loading the page the price of a product is $0. Making a selection from the pulldown menu on the product's attributes renders either a $0 for the base price.
    I've disabled DPU until I figure out what went wrong and prices are removed completely, which makes no absolute sense.
    Help

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    Hello everyone.
    I believe I broke DPU and I have no clue how.
    I've installed Dual Pricing, which ended up not what we were looking for. Reverted all the changes made and uninstalled everything. Now DPU isn't working on products with attributes. On loading the page the price of a product is $0. Making a selection from the pulldown menu on the product's attributes renders either a $0 for the base price.
    I've disabled DPU until I figure out what went wrong and prices are removed completely, which makes no absolute sense.
    Help
    That would seem to indicate that "removal" of the Dual Pricing mod was not complete in either the file and/or database portion. Considering that DPU has been disabled it no longer has a dog in the fight and what is being seen is what the curent store code is producing.

It's been a while since I've installed that mod, but I thought it modified functions that determine the price of products. If the files were not restored to the state they were in before installing the mod, then that could be the culprit.