Page 143 of 167 FirstFirst ... 4393133141142143144145153 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

Found it! My fault 100%
    Damage was done on a completely non related file to the plugin.
    Fixed it. All good =D

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mvstudio View Post
    Found it! My fault 100%
    Damage was done on a completely non related file to the plugin.
    Fixed it. All good =D
    Glad the store is back in order. Suggest making a copy such that future mods can be tested on the copy rather than the live store.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

We did. The error wasn't on the mod that was uninstalled at all although I thought it was. In the middle of sleep deprivation things can go wrong in epic unexpected ways, lol!

We installed the mod that we needed TwitchWholesale with attributes and is working as it should, but DPU only shows retail price not wholesale. It shows wholesale price briefly, then switches to retail. How can I make it work?

Plugin Contributions

We did. The error wasn't on the mod that was uninstalled at all although I thought it was. In the middle of sleep deprivation things can go wrong in epic unexpected ways, lol!

We installed the mod that we needed TwitchWholesale with attributes and is working as it should, but DPU only shows retail price not wholesale. It shows wholesale price briefly, then switches to retail. How can I make it work?
    DPU is designed to generally retrieve the price of the product as reported by the shopping_cart. I don't know what process(es) that plugin uses to determine and report the price(s), but if it is not called as a part of the shopping_cart class, then that additional calculation will need to be fed into/through DPU.

The shopping cart is built in includes/classes/dynamic_price_updater.php, function insertProduct. As part of building the shopping_cart, there are some other variables that are built to support identifying where in product building the customer is at and to support removing additional data from the shopping cart.

Then the price is retrieved from the shopping cart in prepareOutput of the same class file.

The brief display is where the other plugin's price is displayed and then DPU's javascript pick's up and overwrite's on screen text. So whatever is done in that plugin to set the shopping_cart class data will need to be called to update the pricing information of the shopping_cart to support DPU and then may need to be undone after that so that it doesn't happen twice.

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for getting back to me.
    That actually helped a lot in figuring out how to make it work.
    Thankfully I had no need to modify any of the DPU files, but tweak a bit the wholesale module.
    So far it works.
    Thank you and have a great weekend! =)

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for getting back to me.
    That actually helped a lot in figuring out how to make it work.
    Thankfully I had no need to modify any of the DPU files, but tweak a bit the wholesale module.
    So far it works.
    Thank you and have a great weekend! =)
    Hopefully you have shared the fix in the thread applicable to that plugin. It may perhaps help others with some similar problem or get the code updated to some extent.

Plugin Contributions

I will as soon as everything works as it should. I still have some tweaking to do.
    Thanks! =)

Plugin Contributions

Hello
    I really like Plam Template from https://www.templatemonster.com/free...ml#tab-support
    I have today installed 6 different templates ALL of which worked great the DPU
    why can i not getting it working with Plam at http://picture-tiles.co.uk/index.php...products_id=24
    zencart 1.55f
    on a new install

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Tile Mural Store UK View Post
    Hello
    I really like Plam Template from https://www.templatemonster.com/free...ml#tab-support
    I have today installed 6 different templates ALL of which worked great the DPU
    why can i not getting it working with Plam at http://picture-tiles.co.uk/index.php...products_id=24
    zencart 1.55f
    on a new install
    Well, there are a few validation errors within the form portion of the add-to-cart. Not sure if that is the issue or perhaps something in javascript that loads after DPU that is preventing it's operations from executing. Unfortunately at the moment I'm not able to review javascript related errors/messages to be able to see what is activating and what/where an error is occurring preventing operation.

Glad that it has worked for other setups. Be advised though that templates from that vendor are known to do things "differently" and to not be fully compatible and require editing to make functional.

An example of error reporting: https://validator.w3.org/nu/?doc=htt...oducts_id%3D12
    Last edited by mc12345678; 29 May 2018 at 05:25 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Big Thank you for quick reply - glad is was not me, i will keep look for a template i like.