Page 152 of 167 FirstFirst ... 52102142150151152153154162 ... LastLast
Results 1,511 to 1,520 of 1668
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Price Updater

Hi;

I'm building a website using version 1.5.5f, I installed Dynamic Price Updater and is working good, I also installed Product Attribute Grid, but when I change the values on the grid it doesn't update the price; I've been reading through the post and I found a couple of people asking the same question, but I could'n find the answer. Can somebody please help me with this issue or point me in the right direction?

I would really appreciate it.

You can see the website here: http://supershirt.ca/t-shirts/short-...-t-shirt.-2000

This only a test product.

Thanks,

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Calljj View Post
    just a little php7 issue:

Code:
    PHP Warning: Use of undefined constant DPU_OUT_OF_STOCK_IMAGE - assumed 'DPU_OUT_OF_STOCK_IMAGE'

But.... is it possible to not show a zero price, or show an "out of stock"?
    I already have "sold out" on the "add to cart" button, so just want it to display price as normal...
    Possible, yes, would expect. Apparently haven't finished off the stock update aspect otherwise there would be something assigned to that "missing" constant.

To be sure that am working on the right thing(s), could you please either explain what you are seeing and what conditions are necessary to recreate it, or provide a link to a problem product about which I may still have similar questions?

As to the variable/constant assignment, I tried to incorporate something that could be displayed in proximity to the existing information or to replace it. I tried to leave the constant open for assignment to maybe include what you are asking which is to still show the original price. As to the price of zero, that's where understanding the configuration comes into play.
    ZC Installation/Maintenance Support <- Site
    Contribution for contributions welcome...

Plugin Contributions

how i do i get it to show the price i set in attributes, for instance i dont use the + or - symbols, i delete them than input the price i sell it for. but this mod still adds to normal. my price + normal, not what i want how can this be changed

Plugin Contributions

https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/W...9848c951be1939, when i add quantity price changes?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jimmie View Post
    how i do i get it to show the price i set in attributes, for instance i dont use the + or - symbols, i delete them than input the price i sell it for. but this mod still adds to normal. my price + normal, not what i want how can this be changed
    The price result presented is the price that the customer is expected to see when the shopping cart is displayed. So addition versus price replacement is dependent on the setup of the product and the associated attribute(s). In a default ZenCart install any symbol (or absence of) other than a minus (-) will "add" the value. To what it adds is debatable, but a minus will subtract.

https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/W...9848c951be1939, when i add quantity price changes?
    Further to the above, the price shown when making changes on this page is to show how much the item/selection is to cost. This includes a determination of considering other equivalent product already in the cart. The idea is that for example if there are quantity discounts (buy 20 and the price per product decreases by $2). Then it is possible as a customer to see what the price is expected to be when adding the product.

As to whether or where the price is displayed, that depends primarily on the css and identification in the configuration settings.

Plugin Contributions

are you saying i cant turn the multiplier off

Plugin Contributions

are you saying i cant turn the multiplier off
    There is currently no built in way to turn the multiplication off. If were wanting that, then I envision that would have to back calculate the per product cost which would likely introduce rounding errors in the display. An extreme example: buy one product for 0.04, get one for 0.01 extra. Price per product: 0.025 or 0.03 for currencies that have only 2 decimals... then the customer may seem like they have a discount, but if the math worked out with more product to round down instead, in their head they would think that they were getting a discount when in actuality they would still get charged the additional amount when they go to the cart and checkout...

A second way to approach it is: does the shopping cart ignore the quantity or do they still get charged by the $ultiplication?

A third approach: what business need is trying to be met. Ie. Why should the product price not be multiplied by the quantity of product to be added?

To otherwise answer the question: no not saying that it can't be done, anything can be done with the software. It's open source and can be modified to suit...

Plugin Contributions

i can probably live with the standard way it mutiplies + -, what about turning off the total product price display anyway to not have it mutiply before adding to cart

Plugin Contributions

also noticed that my stock and instock as well as free shipping pics disapear or change upon price change, if i turn off price updater it works as should
    https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/i...roducts_id=160

Plugin Contributions

also noticed that my stock and instock as well as free shipping pics disapear or change upon price change, if i turn off price updater it works as should
    https://jnsflooringandsupplies.com/i...roducts_id=160
    Because javascript is involved, before turning it on, be sure that your page passes validation. Otherwise actions like to make a section "disappear" may make more than intended disappear. With no magical recreation technique it may remain absent until a new page load.