Page 67 of 167 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1668
  1. #661

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Thanks to everyone who helped with their suggestions and advices. Finally got my store up and running. Almost finished with the tweeks. I do have one question. Is there a mod that will allow business to business customers to NOT be charged taxes (if local) for what they purchase IF they sign an agreement that they will be resposible for paying said taxes. Like if they provide proof that they are a legit business in and of themselves. Or is there a setting that I'm missing in the current setup of zen-cart? This would be a great addon for the Dual-Pricing mod.

  2. #662
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Posts
    8
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    I'm having a little issue with implementation... I uploaded the files, and the loading .gif shows up, but the page pops up an error message dialog that says "Status Returned - not found"

    You can see for yourself here:
    http://showcatcentral.com/cart/index...r_of_uploads=0

    No idea what I'm doing wrong, but as you can see I've customized the template quite a bit... Any ideas? Thanks!

  3. #663
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    35
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Quote Originally Posted by ppsoyal View Post
    really thank you very much for your interest.

    OK, im copied the code you post in tpl_modules_attributes.php, and change attrib-2 by attrib-1, that I found in my source, but I think im doing something wrong.

    This night I will be online waiting for your help about 22:30 pm.

    thanks thanks, I think solve this can give other users a perfect tool for this superb cart. ;-)

    See you tonight
    First of all, thanks for such a practical module. I'm having the same problem with attribute images being displayed upon selection. I've got a custom t-shirt site and this is a critical function of the site, not to mention the countless hrs that are spent generating images for every design on countless products and colors. I tried as instructed to no avail. I'm on the most recent zen and also using a template that's been modified quite a bit:
    http://www.templatemonster.com/zenca...tes/21755.html

    I'm sure there is similar code to be altered but don't know where to look. Thanks as always for all your thoughts.
    Last edited by WillyWanka666; 21 Aug 2010 at 06:36 PM.

  4. #664
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    35
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Is this due to a miscommunication between two files? Maybe between the following module and DPU:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/index.php?ma...roducts_id=994

    Path: ...\includes\modules\your_template\attributes.php

    or is the editing to be done found in the DPU jscript_ajax_updater.php file? I know very little about PHP, and there are dozens to look through. Thanks again.

  5. #665
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Posts
    109
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Quote Originally Posted by WillyWanka666 View Post
    First of all, thanks for such a practical module. I'm having the same problem with attribute images being displayed upon selection. I've got a custom t-shirt site and this is a critical function of the site, not to mention the countless hrs that are spent generating images for every design on countless products and colors. I tried as instructed to no avail. I'm on the most recent zen and also using a template that's been modified quite a bit:
    http://www.templatemonster.com/zenca...tes/21755.html

    I'm sure there is similar code to be altered but don't know where to look. Thanks as always for all your thoughts.
    template monster templates are crap. they dont validate xhtml or css

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Inline&group=0

  6. #666
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    35
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Quote Originally Posted by ztotheetothen View Post
    template monster templates are crap. they dont validate xhtml or css

    http://validator.w3.org/check?uri=ht...Inline&group=0
    I'm sorry for being ignorant. The code that the validation shows me is completely different than when I open it in Dreamweaver. I used the developers toolkit and searched for div class="clear" in all admin/catalog .php/.css/html/txt files.
    Every file I open looks completely different than what the W3C markup shows me for the index.php file in my root directory. This would probably be a great tool if I could figure out how to use it properly. Thanks.

  7. #667
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    35
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater


  8. #668
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    382
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Hi all

    Firstly I need to apologise for being away from the forum thread for so long; it's unforgiveable but it has been quite a year

    In the next 2 hours or so I'm going to be uploading a new version of DPU that will hopefully address the incompatibilities with MooTools... As soon as it's online I'll post here

    I haven't yet had a chance to scan the thread for other issues but rest assured I am doing so... If anyone has a repeat question they'd like to respost please do so as I don't want to miss anything catching up (there's probably quite a lot)

    Again I apologise to everyone who is having problems and promise that I have renewed my efforts to support the Updater

    Cheers!

    Dan

  9. #669
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Tampa
    Posts
    35
    Plugin Contributions
    0

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Quote Originally Posted by Chrome View Post
    Hi all

    Firstly I need to apologise for being away from the forum thread for so long; it's unforgiveable but it has been quite a year

    In the next 2 hours or so I'm going to be uploading a new version of DPU that will hopefully address the incompatibilities with MooTools... As soon as it's online I'll post here

    I haven't yet had a chance to scan the thread for other issues but rest assured I am doing so... If anyone has a repeat question they'd like to respost please do so as I don't want to miss anything catching up (there's probably quite a lot)

    Again I apologise to everyone who is having problems and promise that I have renewed my efforts to support the Updater

    Cheers!

    Dan
    Please don't apologize. All your hard work is greatly appreciated. I just sent you an e-mail to my site per request. Thanks again and I hope to hear from you soon.

  10. #670
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Wales, UK
    Posts
    382
    Plugin Contributions
    1

    Default Re: Dynamic Price Updater

    Hi

    As promised I've uploaded a newer version of DPU to my website... Here's the link

    http://chrome.me.uk/DPUv2_MTC.zip

    For now I haven't replaced the original DPU so just use that link... Currently, the newer version is only to mitigate conflicts with the MooTools library

    Thanks in advance to anyone that helps me test this new version... While I wait for feedback I'm going to start bolstering the routines used to derive the price (like the tax issue and certain discounts)

    Watch this space!

    Dan

    P.S. The only file changed in the archive is includes/modules/pages/product_info/jscript_ajax_updater.php so you can choose to either upload that file alone or unzip and upload the lot... Either way should have the desired effect... Of course, if it doesn't please let me know

 

 

Similar Threads

  1. v151 Help with dynamic price updater
    By anderson6230 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 23 Jul 2014, 08:52 AM
  2. v139h Dynamic Price Updater 3.0 Help!
    By Newbie 2011 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12 Mar 2014, 06:46 AM
  3. Dynamic Price Updater Error
    By Inxie in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 26 Oct 2012, 06:19 PM
  4. Alternative to Dynamic Price Updater?
    By thebigkick in forum General Questions
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 9 Jul 2012, 11:41 PM
  5. Dynamic Price Updater with href
    By maxell6230 in forum All Other Contributions/Addons
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 1 Mar 2012, 12:34 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
disjunctive-egg
Zen-Cart, Internet Selling Services, Klamath Falls, OR