Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Easy Populate keeps going to Admin Login

I have installed EP v1.2.5.4. Configuration and all went well but when I try to upload or download it keeps taking me back to my admin login. Uninstalled config and reinstalled still same. Any ideas would be appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Easy Populate keeps going to Admin Login

Check the thread in the contributions area for easy populate
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I think I have checked every thread in the contributions area and can't find answer to this problem. Anything I do with EP under Admin/Tools sends me to the Login page.

Plugin Contributions

I am having the Same problem ,what was the answer for the fix...

Plugin Contributions

Yes! I share your pain!!! I have installed Easy Populate 1.2.5.4 on Zen Cart 1.3.8 with php5. I have installed mods before, including ez populate on other sites and it worked fine, except for this time.

1. Installed SQL and copied files as instructed, went to admin> easy pop > and all looked fine. I went to download a file to start building my products (a few products were already created in the db) and it takes you to the login screen.

2. tried to do ?langer=install and then uninstall and it takes you to login screen.

3. so went and deleted all files, ran an uninstall sql script which deleted something with easy populate

4. FTP'd the files again to try a re install.

5. did NOT run the SQL script, but instead went straight for ?langer=install which worked successfully and the program built a current file in the TEMP folder where I can work with the file. HOWEVER,

I cannot download or upload another file without getting spit out at the login page.... no other error... just go to admin login page. the data does not go into the DB either.

HELP! this is super frustrating, because I've used ez pop before and really love it... when it works. what am i doing wrong?

Plugin Contributions

I have installed Easy Populate 1.2.5.4 on Zen Cart 1.3.8 with php5. I'm having the same problem. What's the answer? Please!

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone found a solution for this yet?

I have been using easy populate for a while now and it was working 100%. Then all of a sudden today, when i click to download the main list (or any list or export to temp) it takes me to the admin login. I have play'd around with the cookies... I tried different things, but no avail.

Any common solution I can try?

*I used IE7 to cause the above. The problem was never there, and so far it's not going away today. But FireFox 3 works 100%.

Plugin Contributions

I believe I may have the answer, the same thing happened to me earlier today.

Pay attention to the address bar in your browser.

I had originally set up my site before my domain name was transferred so I was using godaddy's preview dns service. Anyway, I noticed the in the address bar that zencart admin was still using the preview dns while easy populate was assuming defaul install settings.

As soon as I went to www.xxxx.net/zencart/admin as opposed to xxxx.previewdns.com/zencart/admin (or whatever is actually was) my problems went away.

Plugin Contributions

Did any of you find the solution for this? I am having this same issue and have tried all of these ideas with no fix. Any help is GREATLY appreciated.

Plugin Contributions

For anyone having this issue, I was able to resolve it.

I am hosting with GoDaddy. They migrated me from a Windows server to a Linux server. Once the migration was complete, I uninstalled Zen Cart and Easy Populate, then reinstalled both. Using an FTP program, I set the permissions on the temp folder to read/write/execute (777). I am no longer being looped to the admin login page!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast