Thread: infopages like

Plugin Contributions

Default infopages like

v1.2.7

I need to set few sideboxes that are manageable with admin console. I tried using infopages, which works fine for one sidebox. When i try to set another sidebox (changing the name in all the files from infopages to noinfopages), i get strange behavior from this sidebox. It's somehow still connected to infopages, so when i disable one item in infopages the other, noinfopages, also disable the item with the same number. I guess i missed something, or this just doesn't work.

Any idea on contribution that can help me?

Thank You

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: infopages like

Try the "blank" sidebox module in the downloads/sidebox section
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten

Plugin Contributions

I have tried that already, but the problem with this addon is, that it is not manageable over admin console. You can only input data directly into php file. This is somehow awkward, since my wife is using zencart, who is not very experienced.

Thank you

Plugin Contributions

There isnt any at this time, the blank side box would be the easiest for now.

You can use the banner all sidebox within the banner controller in admin but thats made for banners

Maybe you can make it work with the html option in banner manager
    PCI Certified Web Hosting - ControlScan, Security Metrics (Platinum Partner), McAfee, TrustKeeper
    Business Class Web Hosting - Linux and cPanel Powered

Plugin Contributions

I have tried that already, but the problem with this addon is, that it is not manageable over admin console.
    I will have to go back and look but I recall that pages can be added that are editable in the admin defines editor.....might have to also look at the "about us" module for the steps.

Alternatively, you can create ezpages and the sidebox location for display and these are all editable from the admin
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten