Page 67 of 305 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977117167 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apple Zen Template Support Thread

Hi,

Sorry for my english and also sorry if my questions have already been replyed, I made a search in this forum but did not find it... It's becoming gigantic!!!

1. How can I change de background colour of the sideboxs headings? I found the place to change the sidebox contents and would like them to match.

2. Can I have the search button (the one on the top right corner) with the same "design" as the rest of the template?

3. My site has 2 languages, english and portuguese. I would love to have the same buttons on the portuguese language. Is it possible to edit them and make the translation? If not, how can I make them with (more or less) the same design?

Thanks in advance
    Guilherme

Plugin Contributions

database error Re: I need your help

Mistakenly i uploaded english.php form apple_zen folder to the main folder includes/languages/ I later on uploaded back the original english.php that came withe the installation but since then I cannot login to admin nothing I tried worked,I keep getting the following messege:

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/header.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sbs/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 642

Warning: main(includes/languages/english/header.php) [function.main]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/sbs/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 642

Fatal error: main() [function.require]: Failed opening required 'includes/languages/english/header.php' (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php') in /home/sbs/public_html/admin/includes/languages/english.php on line 642

Anyone kind enough to help me resolve this issue, thanks in advance.

Dave

I have found something that I am not sure has been addressed before. You are allowed 5 entries in your address book for ordering. At checkout, you get a message telling you that you can change the address you are shipping to by clicking on the Change Address button, but there is no such button or link. I use this to troubleshoot my shipping modules by switching addresses for my account to test things. Is there a fix for this? Thanks! Amy

Plugin Contributions

Thanks, Jade. I feel silly about my question now..

Now I have another question:
    I notice my shopping cart page (when you have something in there), the button "update" is not leveled with the other two buttons ("Shop more" and "checkout"). How do I fix that!?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Love love love this template! Can I use COWOA? I know that order steps were included but I prefer to offer COWOA. Are they compatible?

www.wholesomehound.com/index.php

Plugin Contributions

bug Re: Apple Zen Template Support Thread

This is strange and annoying but not unlivable. Once I installed the template, the user tracking mod screen in the admin has spread itself out across two pages horizontally. Now I have to scroll far to the right to see the time and date stamps. This is only affecting User Tracking in the admin, so I am not sure it is worthy of a look or not.

Any ideas?

Should I reinstall User Tracking? Also, will someone please let me know if COWOA works with this template?

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Infromation Drop-down menu

Quote Originally Posted by rei_amuro View Post
    Hi jettrue,

Yes, I manage to find it but which line do I delete or comment, cos I tried to comment About Us but in the site the comment lines appeared! Guess I'm kinda bad in programming. Could u enlighten me further? Thanks a bunch.
    Why not just erase them instead of trying to comment them out? Anyway, did you know HTML comments are like this:

<!-- this stuff is hidden -->

Unfortunately I'm not going to be able to help as fully as I usually do, because we are working without cable internet right now, so I'm typing on my hubby's laptop, hijacking my neighbor's internet (they're friends, I've asked if I can do so, LOL), and A) the connection is spotty and B) I don't have access to all of my files.

Ah, I found the code from a previous post, this is the line you would remove to get rid of the About Us:

<li><a href="<?php echo zen_href_link(FILENAME_ABOUT_US); ?>"><?php echo HEADER_TITLE_ABOUT_US; ?></a></li>

Hope that helps.

I'm sorry everyone for my slow replies, we're moving in 6 days, and I've been painting and packing (fun fun).

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by nrg77 View Post
    #1 How does one edit the "Contact Us" page to add additional fields?

#2 I am trying to remove the "Weight" display in the shopping cart but it does not seem to want to turn off as I have already disable it in the admin tool.

Thanks...

#1 is really a question for another part of the forum, I've never done that and am not really sure about that.

#2 did you change the setting in your admin under "Configuration", "Layout Settings", "Shopping Cart - Show Totals"?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Doodlebuckets View Post
    I have found something that I am not sure has been addressed before. You are allowed 5 entries in your address book for ordering. At checkout, you get a message telling you that you can change the address you are shipping to by clicking on the Change Address button, but there is no such button or link. I use this to troubleshoot my shipping modules by switching addresses for my account to test things. Is there a fix for this? Thanks! Amy
    There is that button on my test site. Perhaps you don't have /includes/templates/apple_zen/buttons/english/button_change_address.gif

uploaded?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by e81ny View Post
    Thanks, Jade. I feel silly about my question now..

Now I have another question:
    I notice my shopping cart page (when you have something in there), the button "update" is not leveled with the other two buttons ("Shop more" and "checkout"). How do I fix that!?

Thanks!
    You can add this to your stylesheet:

.buttonRow INPUT{margin-top:-5px}

Though I'm not sure else what that might affect.