Page 293 of 305 FirstFirst ... 193243283291292293294295303 ... LastLast
Results 2,921 to 2,930 of 3042
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apple Zen Template Support Thread - Postcode does not align left

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    I adjusted that on my own site. To do that, open up includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_modules_create_account.php.

Find this line:
    Code:
    <label class="inputLabel" for="postcode"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE; ?></label>
    and directly after it add:

Code:
    <br />
    Hi, have been trying to fix this on and off for months, then finally cracked it- I just added a clearBoth between the label and the field, so change this:

PHP Code:
    <label class="inputLabel" for="postcode"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE?></label>
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('postcode'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK'entry_postcode''40') . ' id="postcode"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    to this
    PHP Code:
    <label class="inputLabel" for="postcode"><?php echo ENTRY_POST_CODE?></label>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php echo zen_draw_input_field('postcode'''zen_set_field_length(TABLE_ADDRESS_BOOK'entry_postcode''40') . ' id="postcode"') . (zen_not_null(ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT) ? '<span class="alert">' ENTRY_POST_CODE_TEXT '</span>'''); ?>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    Hope this helps!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Apple Zen Support Thread

Hello

I'm fairly new to the Zen cart software, i have installed it and its all working as expected, i am using the apple zen template. What i am struggling to achieve is to add a new page. I have gone down the google route and read through most of this thread.... (its alot of pages).

What i want to do is add 2 new pages under the Information drop down menu called 'Colours' and one called 'Samples'.

I have altered the tpl_drop_menu.php file directly, but it doesn't keep the styling of the site when i put a direct link in. Any advice of how to add these new pages would be great!.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I have been using this template for quite a while. I however would like to remove the main page from the category listings and have no idea how to do this. My main page shows up everywhere, since I have quite a long list of promotional products on the main page the customer never sees the categories below it.

see for yoursef:

main page here:

http://www.nghobbies.com/cart

a category listing here:

http://www.nghobbies.com/cart/index....index&cPath=10

Can somebody pease help?

Thanks,
    oxxy.

Plugin Contributions

a quick question...your template is very good and fairly easy to edit however it has me stumped...lol

my client would like to have the drop shadow around the center section increased a bit, is there a way to adjust the size of the drop shadow?

Plugin Contributions

I have installed the Apple Zen but have been plauged by a few issues. The biggest being editing the template files. I have no problem just going in finding the php file and editing it that way but that is not right nor will it help my wife for whom this store is for.

It says:
    You can quickly edit this content via Admin->Tools->Define Pages Editor, and select define_main_page from the pulldown.

But when I go into the Define Pages Editor there is nothing listed in the pulldown menus???

I did the install following the directions and uploaded the contents of my local "includes" folder over the contents of my site "includes" folder replacing the files and keeping the structure.

However upon looking at the structure of my cart it says they should be at:

/languages/english/html_includes/YOUR_TEMPLATE/define_main_page.php

(YOUR_TEMPLATE=Apple_Zen)

BUT there is no Apple_Zen directory that contains all of the define files as stated in the help files.

Any suggestions before I dump the entire project and either start over or go to another cart system??
    Thanks, Ken

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Webmizer View Post
    I have installed the Apple Zen but have been plauged by a few issues. The biggest being editing the template files. I have no problem just going in finding the php file and editing it that way but that is not right nor will it help my wife for whom this store is for.

It says:
    You can quickly edit this content via Admin->Tools->Define Pages Editor, and select define_main_page from the pulldown.

But when I go into the Define Pages Editor there is nothing listed in the pulldown menus???

I did the install following the directions and uploaded the contents of my local "includes" folder over the contents of my site "includes" folder replacing the files and keeping the structure.

However upon looking at the structure of my cart it says they should be at:

/languages/english/html_includes/YOUR_TEMPLATE/define_main_page.php

(YOUR_TEMPLATE=Apple_Zen)

BUT there is no Apple_Zen directory that contains all of the define files as stated in the help files.

Any suggestions before I dump the entire project and either start over or go to another cart system??
    Thanks, Ken
    trust me this is a nice template but a bit difficult to edit I have been fighting with it myself

I have found that a lot of templates/mods tell you that you can edit the file in the define pages and they do not show up.

there is never a folder in your files for the template you are using you need to create that folder yourself then put those files into it---being careful NOT to overwrite the originals

The easiest way to edit a file is to keep the originals on your desktop then make a duplicate of the file you want to edit...edit it...reupload to the proper spot on your server then refresh your page to see the changes.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, firstly thanks for this great template.
    I wanted to add a new button on the crossbar, to the left of the Shopping Cart button.

Just need a single button called "Events" so when it is clicked it would take me to a page where i can put dates and events on.

Hope this is possible and i would really appreciate the help.
    Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by DarkAngel View Post
    a quick question...your template is very good and fairly easy to edit however it has me stumped...lol

my client would like to have the drop shadow around the center section increased a bit, is there a way to adjust the size of the drop shadow?
    You might want to check out this article: http://www.css3.info/preview/box-shadow/

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jonisolis View Post
    You might want to check out this article: http://www.css3.info/preview/box-shadow/
    trust me it had me stumped then i noticed that it was not a code but a .jpg

I removed the code for the image and added a border and that took care of that

thanks for the link though for it will eventually come in handy

Plugin Contributions

Hi

Has anyone here successfully installed dgReviews with the Apple Zen template?
    I've installed it and it works. However, it pushes my sideboxes to the bottom left of the page.
    Anyone else experiencing this problem or know how to fix it?
    Thanks in advance =)