Plugin Contributions

customer issue Multiple Credit Card Processors

Can zen cart be set up with multiple credit card processors. I have 2 credit card accounts and I would like to have some designated items processed with one credit card processor and the remaining items with the 2nd credit card processor, is this possible?
    Or do I need to make a duplicate store and assign that store to a separate credit card processor?
    Thank you for any help you can offer.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Credit Card Processors

...and what are you going to do if I order 1 item from list A and 1 item from list B? As a customer I am not going to like being shifted back and forth and inputting my information twice to checkout.
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Multiple Credit Card Processors

Hi Kim, All the products will be at the events as well so we wont miss out on the sales.

The main purpose of the customer to the event store will be to buy the event ticket only.

I think we may have already worked this out and have the new store almost finished with the new processor.

Thank you,
    Shana