Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: eBay Turbo Lister 2.0 Exporter Support Thread

Isaac,

You may have found something. Try removing the /* */ around that section and let me know if that changes anything. Your descriptions might look different, but at least they'll import.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    Isaac,

You may have found something. Try removing the /* */ around that section and let me know if that changes anything. Your descriptions might look different, but at least they'll import.

Thanks Jeff for the prompt response. Removing this:
    PHP Code:
    /*if(strtolower(CHARSET) != 'utf-8')
                    $output_buffer .= utf8_encode($output);
                else
                    $output_buffer .= $output;*/ 
    does not solve the problem. That's line 640-643 of /public_html/ebay.php. I just want to make sure that I am removing the right lines.

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Don't remove the entire section, it's already commented out. Just remove the /* and the */ from the beginning and end and that portion of the code will become active again.

PHP Code:
    if(strtolower(CHARSET) != 'utf-8'

$output_buffer .= utf8_encode($output); 
    else 

$output_buffer .= $output

Plugin Contributions

numinix, can I do something like this with this mod:

On my site the product price is 9.99. S&H is 2.95
    When list on Ebay, I want to list the price as .99, and S&H is 11.5 (just an example)

This is the way many ebayers do to:
    !. Avoid the high charge from Ebay
    2. Get higher ranking on search (ebay lists cheapest items first)

Maybe something like this: allow user to set desired price on ebay, the the S&H will be total - SH for example?
    Or maybe just let the user set the desired SH and price, which would be applied for all products within a price range?
    Regards,
    yellow1912
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Plugin Contributions

Hmm, I will add that option in a later version. However, I will say, use at your own risk as eBay does state that it will ban users if it finds that they are using inflated shipping rates to avoid fees.

The other thing is, does the eBay module even export shipping information? At this time I'm unsure if I have updated it to use Auction Site Attributes shipping rates. So, if you just set the FIXED_PRICE to be 0.99, then you can just manually add the shipping rates after.

I apologize that I am falling behind in updating a lot of the scripts with features I originally planned to include. The eBay script I believe is lacking in this the most because of the high number of attributes it supports. The problem is Turbo Lister II is not the greatest importer and in my sample files that I exported from Turbo Lister itself, it actually contained binary digits in some fields such as shipping... You can see this yourself by exporting a file from Turbo Lister.

Plugin Contributions

Hello Numinix,

I loaded your latest version ebay v1.0 and I still get the wierd errors and my site is no longer viewable. I really need to get this working and figure out what is causing this to happen.

I uploaded a image of what happens to my site when i load the mysql file.

Here are the errors i get.

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/batte9/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 114

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/batte9/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/batte9/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 108

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/batte9/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:114) in /home/batte9/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '-0, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_NEW' at line 10
    in:
    [SELECT p.products_id, p.products_type, pd.products_name, p.products_image, p.products_price, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_date_added, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_model, p.products_quantity, p.products_weight, p.product_is_call, p.product_is_always_free_shipping, p.products_qty_box_status FROM zen_products p LEFT JOIN zen_manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id), zen_products_description pd WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.products_id = pd.products_id AND pd.language_id = 1 order by pd.products_name limit -0, MAX_DISPLAY_PRODUCTS_NEW]
    I hope this sheds some light on the subject. If you want I can give you more information upon request.

Thank you

Just a side note: I can load all the files okay but when I upload the sql is when everything goes haywire.

http://zen-cart.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=3032&d=1196823532

This is a screenshot of what happens when I load the sql.
    User of zencart

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by TATIANA View Post
    I tried to get this mod to work, couldn't. so i deleted everything i had uploaded and now my site is down and i get this message:

Warning: Variable passed to each() is not an array or object in /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php on line 112

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:112) in /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/functions/sessions.php on line 100

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/classes/db/mysql/query_factory.php:112) in /home/tkatanic/public_html/includes/init_includes/init_templates.php on line 78

Someone help me! This is our busiest season!!
    Quote Originally Posted by TATIANA View Post
    Looks like it was a cache issue. Here was the fix: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...357#post378357
    Hey Numinix, I believe me and Tatiana where having the same problem. So went to the thread and read up on the problem and ran there sqlatch there. Not sure exactly what it means or did. Sounds like it just clears out the cache.

Hey Tatiana, when you ran the sql patch from the thread you posted, did it fix your store again?

Avel
    User of zencart

Plugin Contributions

Hi

I get the following error:

1054 Unknown column 'p.products_ebay' in 'field list'
    in:

in:
    [SELECT p.products_id, p.products_model, p.products_weight, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, GREATEST(p.products_date_added, IFNULL(p.products_last_modified, 0), IFNULL(p.products_date_available, 0)) AS base_date, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler, s.specials_new_products_price, s.expires_date, p.products_ebay, products_length, products_width, products_height, products_upc, products_weight_type, products_dim_type, products_phrases FROM wh_products p LEFT JOIN wh_manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN wh_products_description pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id) LEFT JOIN wh_product_types pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id) LEFT JOIN wh_specials s ON (s.products_id = p.products_id) WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.product_is_call = 0 AND p.product_is_free = 0 AND pd.language_id = 1 ORDER BY p.products_id ASC]

anything missing in the sql file to add a field to the products table?

Plugin Contributions

Has anyone had success with the most recent version of this mod? I just downloaded it, configured it and exported a CSV file from it. When I try to import to TurboLister it will import about half of them and then fail. The ones that do get imported don't have the correct information in the correct field. Any suggestions?

Also just a note I can only export the data when I choose store mode (7). When I choose auciton mode I get the same error and the post above 1054 Unknown column 'p.products_ebay' in 'field list'in:

Plugin Contributions

I never got it to work, so i uninstalled it.

Page 16 of 22 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast