Plugin Contributions

Default LOGO sidebox/site finished

Hello,
    I'm having trouble finding where the link text is coming from on the logo sidebox on my site. The image link is working if you click, but there is   stuff at the bottom...? Can anyone tell me where to get rid of that? It shows badly on mozilla.. explorer doesn't stretch my box out..

The logo box is on www.Joyoushome.com it's the Seasons at Home (our magazine)
    I just finished the site this week which is now up and working and I'm done designing if anyone would like to critique it for me? Besides turning off boxes..too many on right now...

Thank you! Theresa

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: LOGO sidebox/site finished

Quote Originally Posted by Theresa View Post
    Hello,
    I'm having trouble finding where the link text is coming from on the logo sidebox on my site. The image link is working if you click, but there is   stuff at the bottom...? Can anyone tell me where to get rid of that? It shows badly on mozilla.. explorer doesn't stretch my box out..

The logo box is on www.Joyoushome.com it's the Seasons at Home (our magazine)
    I just finished the site this week which is now up and working and I'm done designing if anyone would like to critique it for me? Besides turning off boxes..too many on right now...

Thank you! Theresa
    I'm not seeing what you mean? The Seasons at Home box looks fine for me in Firefox.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: LOGO sidebox/site finished

It's gone.. I'm not sure how that happened. I've been trying to find that for an hour, refreshing and refreshing.. the only thing I did different was log off of admin! Sorry! It looks like its all working now...
    thanks, Theresa