Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default ePier Bulk File Generator Support Thread

v1.0.2 ePier Bulk File Generator

Allows you to create a bulk upload file for ePier.com

I am not officially providing support. However, please help each other in troubleshooting this contribution. If bugs are found, I will release updates. As this is built on the same script as the Google Base Feeder, if you had issues with that script you will probably encounter the same with the ePier Bulk File Generator. Please refer to the GBF support thread for known issues and fixes.

I will be working on something similar for eBay and have put up a support thread for that contribution which is set to begin production next week. Thank you for supporting my contributions both monetarily and non-monetarily. I greatly appreciate this and it ensures that I will continue to produce free Zen Cart contributions, update these contributions, and provide support where necessary.
    Last edited by Kim; 27 Jul 2007 at 08:43 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: ePier Bulk File Generator Support Thread

Since so many of my mods support the Auction Site Attributes add-on, I have created it's own release announcement thread here:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...662#post422662

Plugin Contributions

I have encountered a SQL Syntax error in the generator. When ran I presented with this error:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'GREATEST(p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_availa' at line 1
    in:
    [SELECT p.products_id, p.products_model, pd.products_name, pd.products_description, p.products_image, p.products_tax_class_id, p.products_price_sorter, p.products_epier, s.specials_new_products_price, s.expires_date GREATEST(p.products_date_added, p.products_last_modified, p.products_date_available) AS base_date, m.manufacturers_name, p.products_quantity, pt.type_handler FROM rocstr_products p LEFT JOIN rocstr_manufacturers m ON (p.manufacturers_id = m.manufacturers_id) LEFT JOIN rocstr_products_description pd ON (p.products_id = pd.products_id) LEFT JOIN rocstr_product_types pt ON (p.products_type=pt.type_id) LEFT JOIN rocstr_specials s ON (s.products_id = p.products_id) WHERE p.products_status = 1 AND p.product_is_call = 0 AND p.product_is_free = 0 AND pd.language_id = 1 ORDER BY p.products_id ASC]

I have edited the epier.php file so line 86 reads as:

PHP Code:
    s.expires_dateGREATEST(p.products_date_addedp.products_last_modifiedp.products_date_available
    (I put a comma between s.expires_date and GREATEST)

While that appeared to make the error go away, it does not generate any products in the feed file!

I'm stumped, any ideas?
    RoccStar Accessories
    http://www.roccstar.com

Plugin Contributions

Although I'm no longer supporting this module, I will patch it tonight as I know there is a bug which I encountered while creating the Yahoo! Product Submit Feeder which was based on the ePier script.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by numinix View Post
    Although I'm no longer supporting this module, I will patch it tonight as I know there is a bug which I encountered while creating the Yahoo! Product Submit Feeder which was based on the ePier script.
    thanks!
    RoccStar Accessories
    http://www.roccstar.com

Plugin Contributions

v1.04 EPIER BULK FILE GENERATOR

1. Bug Fixes;
    2. Creates feed file automatically (must be created by the script);
    3. Added Auction Site Attributes support;
    - Includes ePier category numbers;
    - ASA North American shipping as shipping payment (otherwise the amount defined in the configuration);

Remember to donate!

I've problem with installation SQL:

1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '@configuration_group_id, 0, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Language Display', 'EPIE' at line 1
    in: .....

The same situation with each line.

Please help

Plugin Contributions

v1.06 EPIER BULK FILE GENERATOR

1. Allows user to set starting point to begin feed;

This is an important addition because of ePier's import timeouts. Now you can create many small feed files by setting the starting point for the feed file and using max-products to limit the number of products in the feed.

Other Numinix Technology News:

I've added a link to the top of the downloads section so that Zen Cart members can subscribe to updates to the downloads section. Now you'll never miss a new module or bug fix! Simply click on the large RSS icon in the category description, or use the link from the footer.

I get an error when installing the sql file:
    1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '@configuration_group_id, 0, NOW(), NULL, NULL), (NULL, 'Language Display', 'EPIE' at line 1

Would really like to use this mod. Even the mod I purchased from another company doesnt seem to work.

Jason

Plugin Contributions

Did you copy and paste as stated in the readme.txt?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast