Plugin Contributions

red flag Error Msg: "We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable..."

Im having this error when it is foreign shipping while its working fine in domestic shipping. Is there something wrong with my USPS setup?
    i'm using zen-cart-v1.3.7.1-full-patched-07052007 and the USPS_patch_may14-2007b...
    can anyone please help..
    i'm really stuck here...
    any help would be much appreciated...

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error Msg: "We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable..."

The full patch already had the current USPS shipping module in it ... you did not need to add that patched version ...

NOTE: rumor has it that this should not be a problem ...

1 Did you ever contact USPS and activate your account for the Production server after getting your USPS Web Tools User ID ...

2 Did you Remove USPS and Install USPS and Reconfigure it?

3 Have you checked your Tare weight settings and the effect on shipping prices?

4 Do you have your 5 digit zip code entered properly?

5 Has USPS ever worked on your site?
    Linda McGrath
    If you have to think ... you haven't been zenned ...

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]
    Officially PayPal-Certified! Just click here

Try our Zen Cart Recommended Services - Hosting, Payment and more ...
    Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Error Msg: "We are unable to find a USPS shipping quote suitable..."

1 Did you ever contact USPS and activate your account for the Production server after getting your USPS Web Tools User ID ...

A. Yes, already did that.

2 Did you Remove USPS and Install USPS and Reconfigure it?

A. Yes, its a new install cause im having it on my test site.

3 Have you checked your Tare weight settings and the effect on shipping prices?

A. Yes, I've set it to 0:0

4 Do you have your 5 digit zip code entered properly?

A. Yes.

5 Has USPS ever worked on your site?

A. My boss said yes it works in the other sites but he's not sure if the foreign shipping is working..

Plugin Contributions

Make a test product with weight of 0.1 ... add to cart and see if you get a quote ...

Check that your USPS Web Tools User ID is entered correctly ... it is often best to cut and paste vs type it as there can be a lot of mistakes with that and it breaks ...

I would also re-add the v1.3.7.1 USPS module and REMOVE, INSTALL and Reconfigure it just to be sure that all is right in the world ...
    Linda McGrath

Did YOU buy the Zen Cart Team a cup of coffee and a donut today? Just click here to support the Zen Cart Team!!

Are you using the latest? Perhaps you've a problem that's fixed in the latest version: [Upgrade today: v1.5.5]

Signup for our Announcements Forums to stay up to date on important changes and updates!

Plugin Contributions

"You may want to add some instructions for using the shopping cart here. (defined in includes/languages/english/shopping_cart.php)"

I'm 100% sure that my usps web tools user id is entered correctly.

i did take a look at my boss other site and the foreign shipping is not also working..

Plugin Contributions

How about you PM me on this and let me see if your ID is working or if my ID works on your site or if I see anything weird on your site ...
    Linda McGrath

Plugin Contributions

I've PM you my ID.. whats should i do next...
    thanks for your time....