Plugin Contributions

Default Looking to change the layout for the page that shows the listing for all products

I downloaded the mod for Column layout grid for Product Listing. This seems to change the layout only for the listing for each category which is very nice, but not when you click on the "All Products" link or the link that says "New Products" or "Featured Products". I want the same effect for all pages with rows of images (3 to 4) per row that has the product image, the product name and the price only.

Can someone out there help me out? Please?

Corinne

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Looking to change the layout for the page that shows the listing for all products

It can't be done with that mod. Read this thread: http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showth...rid+mod&page=4

I was digging for the same info... if you find anything, let me know.

Lata,
    jt

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Looking to change the layout for the page that shows the listing for all products

I have found no solution. I will be hiring a coder to do this for me.

Thanks,

Corinne

Plugin Contributions

I, along with others, would have great use for a mod like this. Maybe a few of us could pitch in on getting it developed and then share it with the world? Thoughts? Any takers out there?

-jeff

Plugin Contributions

Jeff,

I would be willing to pitch in on the cost for this type of mod. I believe it would be very useful and provide even more flexibility.

Contact me when you are ready and have found a reliable coder to do this.

Corinne

Plugin Contributions

I'm ready now.

I thought you had a coder in mind as you mentioned you were going to hire someone.

So, I'll open this up to the Zen community. Anyone out there interested in mod'ing the grid mod? If a few of us could pitch in the $$ to get it done, then we could share it with the world and have the glory of creating a mod for ZenCart.

Thanks,
    Jeff

Plugin Contributions

Jeff,

I will be hiring someone for a different mod. A catalog that pulls all products from database and can be printed out. I'm getting bids now for that project.

Corinne

Plugin Contributions

That sounds like a good one too. I'm hoping someone will respond to this post for the grid issue. Otherwise, I'll do a more in-depth search. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

You may want to post an in-depth description of what you want done in the commercial help section of this forum. When you get some replies, contact me via PM.

Corinne

Plugin Contributions

The basic problem is that the category product listing uses one template and all the other product listings use a different one. I whined about this a while back, and was told that the product listings were due for standardization in v1.4. No idea when that's coming of course.

Here's the thread...
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=65394

Rob