Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: How bad will it be?

When you hover over any of the menu entries, what is the full URL that appears in the bottom left hand corner of your browser?
    Kuroi Web Design and Development | Twitter

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Plugin Contributions

Are you sure that this is the answer to the question that I asked, and that you haven't misread that question?

Also is your admin/configuration.php file present and what permissions does it have on it? Ditto for the permissions on alt_nav.php.

(Questions answered in the forum only - so that any forum member can benefit - not by personal message)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post
    Are you sure that this is the answer to the question that I asked, and that you haven't misread that question?

Also is your admin/configuration.php file present and what permissions does it have on it? Ditto for the permissions on alt_nav.php.
    That is what I see when I hover over the menus in the admin (http://www.burningcardmagic.co.uk/au...in/alt_nav.php). I'll have a look at the permissions on the configuration.php when I'm home. Should the permissions be 777 or 440 for those... or something totally different?

Plugin Contributions

If all your config menu options are pointing to and thus trying to call your alt_nav.php file then that would imply a major problem. But I still suspect that you are looking at the URL at the top of your browser (where it would be understandable) and not the bottom. If however, it really is the one at the bottom, then this problem would need somebody with more Admin knowledge than me, and the answer is likely to be to re-install the Admin files.

Appropriate permissions for the configuration file would depend in part upon how your web host has their security set up. But 777 or 755 should be OK. 440 would be a problem.

Plugin Contributions

That address IS in the bottom left of the window! - would woul I need to do to install the admin files again?

Just a quick thought... I haven't deleted the zc_install folder yet, would that have an effect?

Plugin Contributions

No the zc_install shouldn't be having an effect.

Before re-installing the Admin, are you using any mods that change Admin files?

Plugin Contributions

No none at all.
    I think we are both getting our wires crossed with regards the url when hovering over the configuration menu.

When I hover the menu I get the url in the bottom left as: www.burningcardmagic.co.uk/augcart/alt_nav.php
    But if I hover over an ITEM in the configuration menu I get something like this: http://www.burningcardmagic.co.uk/au...tion.php?gID=1 or gID=2 etc

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kuroi View Post

RIGHT I'm home now and had a look at the admin/cifguration.php file.... but for some reason the latest download from zen cart has the file named as 'configure.php' and not cofiguration.php???

Plugin Contributions

So are you saying that you don't have a file called admin/configuration.php. If so this would explain your file not found messages!

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast