Page 51 of 326 FirstFirst ... 41495051525361101151 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by peppyone View Post
    I apologize. This is not a Cherry Zen Issue. found my answers in the banners tutorial.
    It would be most helpful if you could jot the answer you found here in this thread because it is incredibly frustrating to search for something, find someone has the same problem then go hunting somewhere else for the solution they have already found. It is like following a virtual breadcrumb trail and sometimes the virtual pigeons have scoffed the breadcrumbs.

Please be kind and post the solution you discoved - even if it is only a single line or a hyperlink to the solution. Thanks :)

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jade

I was looking at other sites and wondered if you could tell me how to adjust the footer of cherry Zen to have four evenly spaced banners in the footer and the copyright links below it like kuroi has done at www.monkeyshine.com

Thanks for any help Jade

Paul

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

I'm trying to set up my store so the right hand column appears only for the main index page. I've set up the required if-then logic succesfully in tpl_main_page.php but not in the css that controls the spacing for the right hand column.

Here's jettrue's previous advice on how to control the column width:
    Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    The space is controlled by the padding-right of .outer:

.outer {
    padding-left: 165px; /* Same width as margin-left for the float-wrap div */
    padding-right: 150px; /* Our right column width */
    }

So the content of my box is appearing correctly but it's either sitting on top of the center column or leaving an empty right-hand column, depending on whether I set padding-right to 0px or 150px respectively.

Does anyone know how I get the width of this column to adjust based on which page is being viewed?

Thanks!

Plugin Contributions

Here is the link bekinky: https://www.zen-cart.com/tutorials/index.php?article=80

Hope you find it helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by bekinky View Post
    It would be most helpful if you could jot the answer you found here in this thread because it is incredibly frustrating to search for something, find someone has the same problem then go hunting somewhere else for the solution they have already found. It is like following a virtual breadcrumb trail and sometimes the virtual pigeons have scoffed the breadcrumbs.

Please be kind and post the solution you discoved - even if it is only a single line or a hyperlink to the solution. Thanks :)

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Hi,

I'm trying to set up my store so the right hand column appears only for the main index page. I've set up the required if-then logic succesfully in tpl_main_page.php but not in the css that controls the spacing for the right hand column.

So the content of my box is appearing correctly but it's either sitting on top of the center column or leaving an empty right-hand column, depending on whether I set padding-right to 0px or 150px respectively.

Does anyone know how I get the width of this column to adjust based on which page is being viewed?

Thanks!
    Not sure but isn't there a setting in admin/layout settings which controls the width of the right and left columns?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by bekinky View Post
    Hi Jade

I was looking at other sites and wondered if you could tell me how to adjust the footer of cherry Zen to have four evenly spaced banners in the footer and the copyright links below it like kuroi has done at www.monkeyshine.com

Thanks for any help Jade

Paul
    That site you linked isn't working, but I'm sure you could open up tpl_footer.php and manually add any banners that you want, maybe with a table holding them.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by possum View Post
    Hi,

Thanks!
    Sure, I the home page (if you're using zen cart 1.3.7) has its own id, so to change only the home page, you can do something like this (isn't zen cart great?):

#indexHomeBody .outer {width:0;}

though I'm not sure that you only have to change .outer, you probably have to change other things as well.

Plugin Contributions

Default Problem with RH sidebox header display in IE 6

Hello,

I am finding an issue with the right hand sideboxes - they display fine in Firefox 2.0 and IE7, but IE6 displays them extending past the grey background. Is there a way to fix this so it looks good in all of these browser versions?

My site is http://www.pcgoddess.biz and is a work in progress..

Thanks,
    Mary

Plugin Contributions

Hello,

I am very new to zen cart and the apple zen template has simply been awesome. It made it easier to attempt setting up my website.

I would like all the attributes to appear on a single line. At the moment the best I could do was get a maximum of 4 attributes per row. Here is an example of the product page.

My second question - is there any way that I can get the second (_01) and third images (_02) to appear at the right of the main image rather than at the bottom of the page?

Thanks for any help you can provide
    Creating Gifts from Ideas
    For exquisite, luxuarious gifts visit www.CandyCherub.com

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    That site you linked isn't working, but I'm sure you could open up tpl_footer.php and manually add any banners that you want, maybe with a table holding them.
    Hi Jade

Sorry - my mistake. The site is www.monkeyshine.co.uk. I would love to know how to add extra banners within a div holding them but don't know how.

I hope you can help

Paul