Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    Link please?
    http://www.collectiblefinewine.com/wineshop

Plugin Contributions

application error Help me Please...the templae is not working

Hi,

I have installed Cherry Zen Template and is working quite fine.But whenever i tried to login the page goes blank.Or say when i add an item to cart the page get completely blank.At the same time when i change the template to the deafult settings all is working fine .Please help me out.The design is fine.I dont want to change the template.Please help me...

you can go through the link here:
    http://lockdownsurveillance.com/

Thanks
    Dhanesh

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chaddb View Post
    Sorry, i didn't quote properly. This is in reference to an question i posted earlier:

'I have searched for the last two days for an answer to this question, which sucks, because I know its been addressed somewhere in the past.

I'm trying to left justify the product listings only. For example, when you click on a category you see a listing of products, they're currently centered, i want the left justified. Seems simple enough. I don't use product descriptions or images, i simply have a listing of products.

Anyone?'

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by chaddb View Post
    Sorry, i didn't quote properly. This is in reference to an question i posted earlier:

'I have searched for the last two days for an answer to this question, which sucks, because I know its been addressed somewhere in the past.

I'm trying to left justify the product listings only. For example, when you click on a category you see a listing of products, they're currently centered, i want the left justified. Seems simple enough. I don't use product descriptions or images, i simply have a listing of products.

Anyone?'
    Remove .productlisting-data from this list in stylesheet.css:

.centeredContent, TH, #cartEmptyText, #cartBoxGVButton, #cartBoxEmpty, #cartBoxVoucherBalance, #navCatTabsWrapper, #navEZPageNextPrev, #bannerOne, #bannerTwo, #bannerThree, #bannerFour, #bannerFive, #bannerSix, #siteinfoLegal, #siteinfoCredits, #siteinfoStatus, #siteinfoIP, .center, .cartRemoveItemDisplay, .cartQuantityUpdate, .cartQuantity, .cartTotalsDisplay, #cartBoxGVBalance, .leftBoxHeading, .centerBoxHeading, .rightBoxHeading, .productListing-data, .accountQuantityDisplay, .ratingRow, LABEL#textAreaReviews, #reviewsInfoDefaultProductImage, #productReviewsDefaultProductImage, #reviewWriteMainImage, .centerBoxContents, .specialsListBoxContents, .categoryListBoxContents, .additionalImages, .centerBoxContentsSpecials, .centerBoxContentsAlsoPurch, .centerBoxContentsFeatured, .centerBoxContentsNew, .gvBal, .attribImg {
    text-align:center;
    }

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Help me Please...the templae is not working

Quote Originally Posted by dhanesh View Post
    Hi,

I have installed Cherry Zen Template and is working quite fine.But whenever i tried to login the page goes blank.Or say when i add an item to cart the page get completely blank.At the same time when i change the template to the deafult settings all is working fine .Please help me out.The design is fine.I dont want to change the template.Please help me...

you can go through the link here:
    http://lockdownsurveillance.com/

Thanks
    Dhanesh
    You have something wrong with a file somewhere. You changed a file incorrectly somehow. Your error log may help pinpoint it, but my suggestion is to start replacing files that you have changed.

Plugin Contributions

application error Re: Help me Please...the templae is not working

You have something wrong with a file somewhere. You changed a file incorrectly somehow. Your error log may help pinpoint it, but my suggestion is to start replacing files that you have changed.

I cant figure out which one is wrong.Can you point out a way to locate such errors.I have made the main navigation below the header banner.Is it due to that? or the CSS change on the category listings?Can you give suggestion on how to locate those error files in zencart?
    It may be of much help for a beginner like me.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by dhanesh View Post
    I cant figure out which one is wrong.Can you point out a way to locate such errors.I have made the main navigation below the header banner.Is it due to that? or the CSS change on the category listings?Can you give suggestion on how to locate those error files in zencart?
    It may be of much help for a beginner like me.

Thanks
    If you have access to your sites cpanel or some kind of online manager (ask your host), you can look at the error log and see if it helps to point you in the right direction.

It wouldn't be due to any normal file changes. Somewhere, a files format was either messed up, maybe a space before the beginning <?php, etc.

Plugin Contributions

If you have access to your sites cpanel or some kind of online manager (ask your host), you can look at the error log and see if it helps to point you in the right direction.

It wouldn't be due to any normal file changes. Somewhere, a files format was either messed up, maybe a space before the beginning <?php, etc.

Thanks

Its now working fine.I messed up with English.php.Replaced and is working.

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

ok I might seem like a complete and total newb but.... lol thats cause I am :) I am having problems getting my prices to show when a guest visits my shop, it's most likely a simple fix and thats why I can not figure out how to do it lol please help thanks Crystal
    link is www.mischiefdesignz.com/zen/

Plugin Contributions

Hi

How do I remove the following:-

Your logo could be wider here, Sales Header Text Could Be here, Or a Banner Image, or any combination of the three; find instructions in the readme.txt, which you have read already, right?