Page 96 of 326 FirstFirst ... 46869495969798106146196 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Jettrue, is there a way to use the cool photo frame and shadow you designed on the main index and on the category pages, too?

Plugin Contributions

OK guys, question. I am using Cherry Zen, and google checkout wont show up. Please feel free to visit the site and try to buy the one item I have posted. You get through the checkout process (this is all just bare bones right now till I get the kinks worked out btw) and then it throws you back at the start. I've done no editing whatsoever except to add the google checkout stuff in. It worked earlier today, but I deleted everything off the server and started over because I felt like it was all such a mess. Now I am confused and can't figure out why the icons aren't showing up.. Any ideas? Please please help :)

Thanks!!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mccalld View Post
    OK guys, question. I am using Cherry Zen, and google checkout wont show up. Please feel free to visit the site and try to buy the one item I have posted. You get through the checkout process (this is all just bare bones right now till I get the kinks worked out btw) and then it throws you back at the start. I've done no editing whatsoever except to add the google checkout stuff in. It worked earlier today, but I deleted everything off the server and started over because I felt like it was all such a mess. Now I am confused and can't figure out why the icons aren't showing up.. Any ideas? Please please help :)

Thanks!!
    This would be a good question to ask in the google checkout thread. I don't think Cherry Zen would mess up google checkout.... I'm not familiar with google checkout enough to help.....

Plugin Contributions

jettrue...any ideas on why my Random Reviews isn't working right? I found a spot to change the amount of "Random Reviews" shown...but it still only shows one review...and when I raise the amount up to 4 it will alternate between two reviews out of the 6 I have. I just want it to post a random review on the front page when I reload and not alternate between two of them.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    This would be a good question to ask in the google checkout thread. I don't think Cherry Zen would mess up google checkout.... I'm not familiar with google checkout enough to help.....
    Thanks, I will place my request in that thread. Btw, I LOVE me some Cherry Zen, you did an excellent job with it!! Thank you. Now, this has probably been answered, but do you do custom work?

Plugin Contributions

Default Sideboxes not showing

There is just gray on the sides where the sideboxes should be. There are no sideboxes when i switch to cherry zen.

is there a file i'm missing? or i should change?
    I'm using Mozilla by the way
    MyFitRev.com - The Fitness Peer Review

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Sideboxes not showing

Quote Originally Posted by xbboychink View Post
    There is just gray on the sides where the sideboxes should be. There are no sideboxes when i switch to cherry zen.

is there a file i'm missing? or i should change?
    I'm using Mozilla by the way
    When you change templates Zen-Cart turns all sideboxes to off by default. Just go to the Layout Boxes Controller to turn on the ones you want.

Plugin Contributions

Default Cherry Zen Template IE7 Looks Good FireFox Content to right

I just got my cart u a few days ago and got it just like I wanted it. Then tried it out in FireFox and Woops.. it went sideways.

This IE7 Looks Like I want It To

This Firefox Has content to right.

I have done searches and have read lots of threads but I simply have no idea what is going on.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Product image sizes.

Sorry jettrue, I missed your reply

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    Reply with the FULL names of the three images you are using, and their directories.....
    images/Kate_Aspen/18017NA.jpg
    images/medium/Kate_Aspen/18017_MED.jpg
    images/large/Kate-Aspen/18017_LRG.jpg

You can look at www.partyfavorsdepot.com

Plugin Contributions

Great template!

I need help finding how to adjust the padding/position of the background image for the top nav search box. The image is rounded-search-input-top.gif.

I am changing the height of the main nav bar and have re-aligned the text for the top menu tabs fine and I can move the input of the search just fine, but I can't seem to find where to adjust the padding of the background image itself. Can anyone help point me in the right direction?