Page 123 of 326 FirstFirst ... 2373113121122123124125133173223 ... LastLast
Results 1,221 to 1,230 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by maggiesmom1 View Post
    Hey there!
    Thank you so much for the fabulous template - I really like the way it looks.
    I am having one problem, though. I've got Zen Lightbox & Image Handler 2 installed, but I'm not seeing any of my additional images on my products. I'm not sure what the problem is. Also, I'd like those additional images to be placed right below the main image, but I'm not sure how to get them there. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Here's an example:

http://www.butternugsquash.com/store...roducts_id=782
    IT's an image handler 2 issue. You may be able to search for the fix in the IH2 thread... I'll see if I can find it too. Remind me if I haven't replied with an answer within a few days.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by kwdservices View Post
    It was already set on 1 and I tried turning it off then back on and its still not showing up.

Thanks for your help. Everything else is working as it should!
    Do you have any ezpages turned on for the header bar, under "Tools", "EzPages". If no pages are set to be on in the header, that may be the issue.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ashton0603 View Post
    This is an old question but I never found the answer to this:

Where is the file to edit to change the text font on the site?

http://personalized2perfection.net/i...index&cPath=61

Is it just me or is this font a bit hard on the eye? It is just something about it....maybe it is too soft. Any suggestions appreciated. I just think that it doesn't look normal like other sites...with the same template.

Also, someone did assist me with telling me how to edit a file to fix my center text default....I just didn't know where this file is found or what it is called.

http://personalized2perfection.net/i...=index&cPath=1

I read some where that centering the text makes it hard to read content....and that most people won't read it. There are some pages that don't look right with the center text. It could also be the font type that is bothering my eyes bu I just know it is something.

What do you think it is?

One more:
    I noticed some posts on adding to the site map. I see that someone posted where to locate this file, but I am lost on how to create the code to have it viewed on the site map. How would I for example add my about us page:

http://personalized2perfection.net/i...id=2&chapter=0

I also would like to add text to all links. Would adding any text to the other default links, change or make them no longer work? The text would just be a brief summary of the link.
    I did reply to you:
    http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showpo...postcount=1189

Your font looks fine to me, but you would change it in includes/templates/cherry_zen/css/stylesheet.css

To change the font from default center, see my previous reply.

To add the about us page, just add this where you want it in tpl_site_map_default.php:

Code:
    <li><a href="index.php?main_page=page&id=2&chapter=0">About us</a></li>
    I also would like to add text to all links. Would adding any text to the other default links, change or make them no longer work? The text would just be a brief summary of the link.
    I don't know what you mean about the above.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by ashton0603 View Post
    Is there a way to change the way the subcategories show up?

Example:
    http://personalized2perfection.net/i...index&cPath=61

I would like to take these categories and spread them out so they are rectangle instead of a square. I would then like to have text in this rectangle next to the pic.

I tried to find a site with something similar to what I am trying to do:

http://www.funfelt.com/dramatic-play-felts.html
    Go to "configuration", "product listing", and change "Product Listing - Columns Per Row" to 2.

Are you using the most recent version of this template? (version 1.5). If not, download the newest version, and replace includes/templates/cherry_zen/common/tpl_columnar_display.php with the newest version. If you are using a version before 1.5, the above instructions will make your product layout look odd.

Then to turn on a product description in that are, go to "Configuration", "Product Listing" again, and enter the number of characters of the description you want to show up under "Display Product Description".

Plugin Contributions

How can I remove the "your IP address is:" at the bottom of the page?

I would also like to add a grey color bar behind the the header bar (the one that shoes the categories accross the top of the page, below the logo), how can i do this?

jettrue.....thanks soooo much! I will get on it a bit later once I have the time to be patient.

About the site map:

I wanted to give a brief summary for each category in the site map....so that it isn't just links on the page.
    [FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Personalized 2 Perfection[/FONT]
    http://personalized2perfection.net
    Your one stop shop for unique personalized gifts!

Plugin Contributions

Originally Posted by maggiesmom1
    Hey there!
    Thank you so much for the fabulous template - I really like the way it looks.
    I am having one problem, though. I've got Zen Lightbox & Image Handler 2 installed, but I'm not seeing any of my additional images on my products. I'm not sure what the problem is. Also, I'd like those additional images to be placed right below the main image, but I'm not sure how to get them there. Any help would be greatly appreciated! Here's an example:

http://www.butternugsquash.com/store...roducts_id=782
    Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    IT's an image handler 2 issue. You may be able to search for the fix in the IH2 thread... I'll see if I can find it too. Remind me if I haven't replied with an answer within a few days.
    Hi There maggie

I am running this template as well as zen lightbox and IH2. My additional images are showing up. May I suggest going to your store admin >tools > image handler then selecting the image handler admin, and removing image handler from database. Then once you have done this, then go back to admin >tools > image handler, image handler admin and installing it again to see if this fixes the problem.

I usually have to do this everytime I upgrade the zen software (generally because I am overwriting something important to do with image handler)

failing that, try reloading the image handler files to the server.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Jet

Have a question, where abouts in the stylesheet can I change the line spacing for the content?

at the moment, whenever I place a <p> tag when editing the define pages and the ezepages, it doesn't seem to reflect on the pages when viewing in the browser

view eg: click here

What I am wanting is to put a line in between each dot point so that it doesn't look so crammed together

Your help would be great.

TIA

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by winky View Post
    How can I remove the "your IP address is:" at the bottom of the page?

I would also like to add a grey color bar behind the the header bar (the one that shoes the categories accross the top of the page, below the logo), how can i do this?
    1. "Configuration", "Layout Settings" in your admin.

2. Open up includes/templates/cherry_zen/css/stylesheet.css.

The section for the categories part is #navCatTabsWrapper, you can add a background color to it.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by heavenlynights View Post
    Hi Jet

Have a question, where abouts in the stylesheet can I change the line spacing for the content?

at the moment, whenever I place a <p> tag when editing the define pages and the ezepages, it doesn't seem to reflect on the pages when viewing in the browser

view eg: click here

What I am wanting is to put a line in between each dot point so that it doesn't look so crammed together

Your help would be great.

TIA
    You can increase the line-height for #content, or add something like this to your stylesheet:

#content p {padding:.4em 0}