Page 151 of 326 FirstFirst ... 51101141149150151152153161201251 ... LastLast
Results 1,501 to 1,510 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

hi jettrue,

what bit of code controls the color of the login page? *i am having trouble with the login page. it is not showing as a white page (like all of the other pages). it is showing the color of the background image.

thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hi thanks everyone, especially Jade!

Thanks for putting so much work for the community. I am sure that everyone received an answer here is as grateful as I am.

I will need some of your help too. As far as I can tell I have Cherry Zan installed fine. I can see the template in action. What I can't see is the tpl_search_header.php sidebox in my Column Boxes so I don't have a way to turn it on or off still I do have the header search box and it works. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
    V.

Anyone know why firefox 3 RC2 kills the look of the cherry zen theme? it looks fine in all other browsers, just that firefox3 will be mainstream in a few weeks.

Plugin Contributions

I installed Cherry Zen and then installed the Fast and Easy Checkout. When I click on confirm order and it goes to the page that says"Your order is being processed, please wait..." that page is all out of line. Has anyone else had this problem and if so, is there a fix? Thank you in advance for your help.

Plugin Contributions

HI im using cherry. My prob is as follows:

I wanted to change ..more info with the BUY NOW button which I did following this thread:

http://www.zen-cart.com/forum/showthread.php?t=37084

It worked fine but it also replaced ..more info on ALL PRODUCTS, FEATURED PRODUCTS and NEW PRODUCTS pages too which already has a BUY NOW button. So I had to roll it back. Any way I can keep FEATURED PROD ...more info whilst changing ...more info on other products with attributes.

Plugin Contributions

Hi all,

I'm having a problem with the subcategory links in my categories sidebox. The top link "Gate Automation" and it's subcategories work fine, but the rest of the subcategories don't work. It just opens a blank page, and this is what I get in the address bar "http://henil.co.za/main/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=10". I have no idea what's causing this. Please help!!!!!!!

Here is my url: http://www.henil.co.za.
    I don't really know how to explain the problem, maybe it would be easier if you had a look at my site.

Thank you,
    HJL

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by waltinrio View Post
    Ok...thats turns them off...but how do I actually change their name to something else? Also, if you dont mind...how can I enter more than 196 attributes? I am adding scents to my candles and have over 300.
    Please ask this in the general forum.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by shakur96 View Post
    Hi guys,
    I cant get the "manufacured by..." and "Model" bullet points to appear on my product pages just under the title. They appear on the template demo online. I have mucked around in admin and cant find a solution. Any ideas?
    "Catalog", "Product Types", edit the general product.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by gsdcypher View Post
    hi jettrue,

what bit of code controls the color of the login page? *i am having trouble with the login page. it is not showing as a white page (like all of the other pages). it is showing the color of the background image.

thanks.
    There's something wrong with your login page. Did you add text? my guess is an extra or a missing </div>

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by vivesystems View Post
    Hi thanks everyone, especially Jade!

Thanks for putting so much work for the community. I am sure that everyone received an answer here is as grateful as I am.

I will need some of your help too. As far as I can tell I have Cherry Zan installed fine. I can see the template in action. What I can't see is the tpl_search_header.php sidebox in my Column Boxes so I don't have a way to turn it on or off still I do have the header search box and it works. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance,
    V.
    If it wasn't there, you wouldn't see it. You are talking about in "Tools", "Layout Box Controller", right? its called search_header.php.