Page 174 of 326 FirstFirst ... 74124164172173174175176184224274 ... LastLast
Results 1,731 to 1,740 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by musicfreer View Post
    Thanks jettrude, actually I have gone thru tthe FAQs and IH2 support thread b4, I don't know if you mean the bug fix is to change the following codes:
    Code:
    // we should parse old parameters here and possibly merge some inc case they're duplicate
            $parameters .= ($parameters != '') ? ' ' : '';
            if (!($_GET['main_page']==FILENAME_PRODUCT_INFO)) {
            return $parameters . 'style="position:relative" onmouseover="showtrail(' . "'$products_image_zoom','$alt',$width,$height,$zoomwidth,$zoomheight,this," . $this->zoom['startx'].','.$this->zoom['starty'].','.$this->zoom['width'].','.$this->zoom['height'].');" onmouseout="hidetrail();" ';
          } else {
            return $parameters . 'style="position:relative" onmouseover="showtrail(' . "\'$products_image_zoom\',\'$alt\',$width,$height,$zoomwidth,$zoomheight,this," . $this->zoom['startx'].','.$this->zoom['starty'].','.$this->zoom['width'].','.$this->zoom['height'].');" onmouseout="hidetrail();" ';
            }
          } 
        }
        }

}
    I have already changed the codes but it still don't work, any steps that I missed?

thanks
    I finally got it works by uploading the pics directly under 'image' folder without any subfolders.
    For those who still can't see additional images, pls use underscore before the suffix instead of hyphen

cheers

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by 720moto View Post
    newagekat -

this is what i did:

#navMainLinks ul li a { color::#ffffff; text-decoration: none; }
    /* end main color changes */

but it didn't work the font is still black.
    You have a double colon after color. remove one of them. if that still doesn't work, IM me on AIM.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,
    I would like to know how to remove the contact us button since i have set this store to showcase without price.?

http://singaporegifts.com.sg/index.p...&products_id=1

thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by owenlee17 View Post
    Hi,
    I would like to know how to remove the contact us button since i have set this store to showcase without price.?

http://singaporegifts.com.sg/index.p...&products_id=1

thanks
    That's why the contact us is there, but you can remove it in includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

Plugin Contributions

Ok thanks for the response the Gift Certificates must be part of the Zen Cart default then.

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    There are no default gift certificates in this template. You have to add the gift certificates yourself, and edit them in the admin. Gift certificates have nothing to do with the template.

Plugin Contributions

Jade thank you for your hard work, and making this template available for everyone.

This is a very nice looking template which I am trying to use on a new site, I am trying to add a script to show a scrolling image gallery page header, the script I have found that I want to use is http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...rightslide.htm

As I'm very new to Zencart, I am struggling with implementing this as I don't know where to place the script and how to call it, I couldn't find much documentation on the script either.

I would like to use the space on the right of the logo for a rotating gallery, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by mushtaq View Post
    Jade thank you for your hard work, and making this template available for everyone.

This is a very nice looking template which I am trying to use on a new site, I am trying to add a script to show a scrolling image gallery page header, the script I have found that I want to use is http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...rightslide.htm

As I'm very new to Zencart, I am struggling with implementing this as I don't know where to place the script and how to call it, I couldn't find much documentation on the script either.

I would like to use the space on the right of the logo for a rotating gallery, any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks
    Have you tried just pasting that whole chunk in includes/templates/cherry_zen/common/tpl_header.php?

Plugin Contributions

I have pasted it below the line <div id="logo">
    but i don't see anything displayed.

I'm new to php and jscript so not sure about the exact syntax, do I need to call the script to start it off somehow?

I have been having issues with my shipping mod ever since I switched to this template. I am trying to figure out if it is something with the way the template was added, the way the whole setup is with zen cart or both. I know I didn't always have this problem though....well the problem:

I have both Fed Ex and USPS as options. When items are in shopping cart, the customer can view the calculator for both options, when checking out they are only given usps as an option and not all of the options show...only 3 of the 5... Here is when it gets worse...lets say you choose parcel; you go to check out and the cart puts express mail which is the most expensive. I am not given the option to change my shipping.....only to update my shipping address.

I finally have hits on my site and people creating accounts....now no one is buying anything and I finally know why....it has to be the shipping situation..it makes me look likke I am scamming...

Can someone please help me. Can someone see what I am doing wrong? Does anyone have a business that are experts in zen cart and can send me a link to their site?

I love this template and this cart....I see that no one else has this issue so it must be someting that i am doing wrong. It just confuses me how it shows some options on one page but not the other.
    [FONT=Microsoft Sans Serif]Personalized 2 Perfection[/FONT]
    http://personalized2perfection.net
    Your one stop shop for unique personalized gifts!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    That's why the contact us is there, but you can remove it in includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php
    Hi..im using the cherry zen..but i cant see which codes to remove?can you help me ?

thanks