Page 181 of 326 FirstFirst ... 81131171179180181182183191231281 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,810 of 3251
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

I cannot locate in css where to change the background colour for sideboxes. I'm sure its there, but... I keep looking and nothing.
    Tx

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    Check again, its probably there, or you wouldn't be having this issue. This is the code that needs to be removed:

#loginBody #navColumnOne, #loginBody #navColumnTwo {
    display:none;
    }
    #loginBody .contentWrap {
    background:#fff;
    clear:both;
    }
    #loginBody .outer {
    padding:0!important;
    }
    #loginBody .float-wrap {
    width:90%
    }

if you still don't see that, please post a link to your site.
    hi, i re-uploaded everything and its working fine now. thanks for the help =)

another question, i changed the default header colour from red to purple, but it still shows up as red on my site. may i know why is that so?

}
    #navMainWrapper {
    background:url("../images/purple/header.gif");

Plugin Contributions

Thanks for a wonderfull template!!

How can i put in a link in the top menu I want to have a link for my blog next to my account. how can i change that?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by Veronika7747 View Post
    I cannot locate in css where to change the background colour for sideboxes. I'm sure its there, but... I keep looking and nothing.
    Tx
    I noticed that it displays fine Firefox, but not in IE. (see Test Site at http://store.annron.com/Retail/ )

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I am having an issue with the login, and my account pages, also when you add something to cart, and try to go to the checkout page, the same error is occuring. All of the page content is all bunched on the right hand side of the page. You can have a look for yourself here, but please be WARNED it is an adult products site.
    Any help would be appreciated. Other than this problem, I am thrilled with the template. Can't wait to make the site live, and replace my existing website.
    thanks,

Plugin Contributions

help question Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Hi there, As has been said almost every post for the last 182 pages, great template, I am really enjoying trying to customise it to suit my needs.

What I am trying to do is javascript, I wish to make a javascript image rotator in the header, underneath my logo.

The site is Analogue Seduction.

I have found a script I would like to use, here, but cannot for the life of me work out where to put the different bits of the script.

I have used Javascript before, but only on a very basic HTML site, never on a PHP site, so I am a bit lost. I have searched through all 182 pages of this thread, (over the course of three full days!) but cannot find what I am looking for, alas not through lack of ttrying! I have also tried to follow the instructions in the Wiki for using javascript, but I cannot work out where I would put the files in the cherry zen folders in relation to what it says in the wiki.

If someone could take a look at the site with the script, here, and tell me where to put the different sections (the site tells you to put a code in the Head of the html, some in the body etcetc.) I would be extremely greatful.

Thanks

Simon

Plugin Contributions

Is there anyone that is able to help me? I have reloaded all the cherry zen files, thinking I may have missed something. I have searched through the files to see if I can find any obvious errors, but I am at a loss. I am wanting to make this shopping cart go live, but can't till I fix this issue. In the meantime, I will continue to search the forums for an answer.
    ps. I have tried my website in a different template and am not having this problem, so figure it has to be an issue with the cherry zen template. Has anyone else had the problem, and got a fix? many thanks.

The problem I am having is in a post above. Here is a copy of the issue::

"I am having an issue with the login, and my account pages, also when you add something to cart, and try to go to the checkout page, the same error is occuring. All of the page content is all bunched on the right hand side of the page. You can have a look for yourself here www.purely4pleasure.com/shop/, but please be WARNED it is an adult products site.
    Any help would be appreciated."
    Last edited by koalabids; 5 Aug 2008 at 04:17 AM. Reason: Needed to add more info.

Plugin Contributions

Hi, I found the answer for myself after much searching. The error is caused by code that is in the stylesheet that shouldn't be there. For anyone else having the same problem, the answer can be found around post number 1696 of this forum thread. Good luck! Love this template!

Plugin Contributions

Help, I am having trouble with some of the buttons and haven't found anything in the forums so far that addresses this. The problem occurs on some of the product pages and in the shopping cart -- the buttons that go to the checkout, etc. The bottom half or more of the buttons is distorted, unreadable in some cases, though they do function. Here is my site-in-progress...

http://www.avatarcrystals.com/store

Thanks in advance for any advice on this!

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by barbaraj1111 View Post
    Help, I am having trouble with some of the buttons and haven't found anything in the forums so far that addresses this. The problem occurs on some of the product pages and in the shopping cart -- the buttons that go to the checkout, etc. The bottom half or more of the buttons is distorted, unreadable in some cases, though they do function. Here is my site-in-progress...

http://www.avatarcrystals.com/store

Thanks in advance for any advice on this!
    Try re-uploading them.