Page 3 of 326 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by helloUK View Post
    How can I delete the header? I tried to adjust includes/languages/english/cherry_zen/header.php
    Unfortunately, it was not right.

Could you please tell me how I can change it? Thanks

http://u-fashion.net/shop

Are you talking about this text:
    Welcome to our online shop. We will be on ebay soon....

That is where that text should be. However, do a search for it in the "Tools", "Developers Tool Kit" and it will tell you exactly what file it is in.

ETA: I see you removed a lot of the <div>'s as you wanted a 100&#37; width site, with no drop shadow. However, you forgot to remove this:
    </td></tr></table></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

from the common/tpl_footer.php.
    Last edited by jettrue; 14 Aug 2007 at 11:53 PM.

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    Are you talking about this text:
    Welcome to our online shop. We will be on ebay soon....

That is where that text should be. However, do a search for it in the "Tools", "Developers Tool Kit" and it will tell you exactly what file it is in.

ETA: I see you removed a lot of the <div>'s as you wanted a 100% width site, with no drop shadow. However, you forgot to remove this:
    </td></tr></table></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div></div>

from the common/tpl_footer.php.
    Thank you. However, I would like to change the top search bar and I would like to del it. Where can I remove it?

Also, I would like to have drop shadow but not a 100% width. Unfortunately, when I installed "CSS Horizontal Drop Down Menu", after installing, the website page has been changed to 100% width..I do not know why. How can I change back having drop shadow?

With drop shadow, it is much nicer.

Thank you again

Plugin Contributions

Thank you. However, I would like to change the top search bar and I would like to del it. Where can I remove it?

Also, I would like to have drop shadow but not a 100&#37; width. Unfortunately, when I installed "CSS Horizontal Drop Down Menu", after installing, the website page has been changed to 100% width..I do not know why. How can I change back having drop shadow?

With drop shadow, it is much nicer.

Thank you again
    Since you have an edited common/tpl_header.php, you need to follow the instructions in the readme.txt:

3. If you have heavily modified your includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php, instead of uploading the tpl_header.php included in this download, you can simply add this to your header where you'd like the css menu to appear:

<!--bof-drop down menu display-->

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_drop_menu.php',DIR_WS_TEMPLATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/tpl_drop_menu.php');?>

<!--eof-drop down menu display-->
    So, you'll need to reupload tpl_header.php, ignore my post above about removing all those closing <div>'s, and then paste the section of code above into tpl_header.php. I would paste it after this:

<!--eof-header ezpage links-->

Ok, do you want just the search function gone, or the whole top bar gone?

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    Since you have an edited common/tpl_header.php, you need to follow the instructions in the readme.txt:

So, you'll need to reupload tpl_header.php, ignore my post above about removing all those closing <div>'s, and then paste the section of code above into tpl_header.php. I would paste it after this:

<!--eof-header ezpage links-->

Ok, do you want just the search function gone, or the whole top bar gone?

Thank you for your reply. I would like to remove the whole top bar gone (Not logo.gif bar) but I would like to have drop down menu and shadow. Could you please give me some advices?

Thank you.

Plugin Contributions

First I want to say this template is awesome!
    My question is with the css flyout header. I saw in an earlier post that this would work but I can't seem to get it to. Just to be sure, I am talking about the one that is found in the apple_zen template.
    Anyone else with problems?
    The site I have it on is adult so if you click just be forewarned. No nudity, but still...
    http://www.sleeplessnightsonline.com/shopping

Also, how do you make the shop a bit narrower? I can't seem to get it to work.
    Last edited by KADesign; 15 Aug 2007 at 01:38 PM. Reason: Forgot to ask something else...

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sleepless View Post
    My question is with the css flyout header. I saw in an earlier post that this would work but I can't seem to get it to. Just to be sure, I am talking about the one that is found in the apple_zen template.
    The site I have it on is adult so if you click just be forewarned. No nudity, but still...

Thanks for the compliment! Its so nice to see the template in action.

Ok, for the css flyout header.. where are you pasting this section of code:
    Code:
    <!--bof-drop down menu display-->

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_drop_menu.php',DIR_WS_TEMPL ATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/tpl_drop_menu.php');?>

<!--eof-drop down menu display-->
    Basically, you need to upload all the files EXCEPT includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php

and paste the above code into your cherry_zen/common/tpl_header.php

You are using the css dropdown mod by itself, right? I'd imagine it'd be easy to miss a file if you are trying to pull the right files out of the apple zen template.
    Css Dropdown Header

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sleepless View Post

Me again!

I was looking at your site, and there seems to be a problem with this file:
    includes/templates/cherry_zen/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

from about line 53, it should look like this (replace from : <!--eof Main Product Image--> down to <!--eof Reviews button and count -->)

Code:
    <!--eof Main Product Image-->
      <div id="friendReview">
      <!--bof Tell a Friend button -->
      <?php
      if ($flag_show_product_info_tell_a_friend == 1) { ?>
      <div id="productTellFriendLink"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_tell_a_friend == 1 ? '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_TELL_A_FRIEND, 'products_id=' . $_GET['products_id']) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_TELLAFRIEND, BUTTON_TELLAFRIEND_ALT) . '</a>' : ''); ?></div>
      <?php
      }
    ?>
      <!--eof Tell a Friend button -->
      <!--bof Reviews button and count-->
      <?php
      if ($flag_show_product_info_reviews == 1) {
        // if more than 0 reviews, then show reviews button; otherwise, show the "write review" button
        if ($reviews->fields['count'] > 0 ) { ?>
      <div id="productReviewLink"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, zen_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_REVIEWS, BUTTON_REVIEWS_ALT) . '</a>'; ?><p class="reviewCount"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_reviews_count == 1 ? TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews->fields['count'] : ''); ?></p></div>
      <?php } else { ?>
      <div id="productReviewLink"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE, zen_get_all_get_params(array())) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_WRITE_REVIEW, BUTTON_WRITE_REVIEW_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
      <?php
      }
    }
    ?></div>
      <!--eof Reviews button and count -->

ETA: OH, and to adjust the width of your site, you need to adjust both:

Code:
    #nw {
    	width:80&#37;; /* main site width; if you'd prefer a fixed width site, enter the width in px here. */
    	max-width:1300px; /* prevents the main content from getting wider than 1300px in sites other than IE */
    	min-width:1000px; /* this prevents the main content from getting smaller than 1000px in browsers OTHER THAN IE. You can make this as small as 800px, BUT any smaller than that, and the top header menu will break into two lines. Also, if you make this width 800px, you will need to make sure your product image on the product info page is no wider than 190px */
    	}

/* IE only. Controls Width of Site and Main Content*/
    * html #nw {
    	width:expression((d=document.compatMode=="CSS1Compat" ? document.documentElement : document.body) && (d.clientWidth > 1300? "1300px" : d.clientWidth > 1048? "80%" : d.clientWidth < 1048? "1000px" : "80%")); /* this prevents the site from getting smaller than 1000px or wider than 1300px in IE */
    	}
    /* end IE only */

Plugin Contributions

Thank you for your reply. I would like to remove the whole top bar gone (Not logo.gif bar) but I would like to have drop down menu and shadow. Could you please give me some advices?

Thank you.
    Sure, open up common/tpl_header.php and delete everything from
    <!--bof-navigation display-->
    to
    <!--eof-navigation display-->

Plugin Contributions

I was looking at your site, and there seems to be a problem with this file:
    includes/templates/cherry_zen/templates/tpl_product_info_display.php

from about line 53, it should look like this (replace from : <!--eof Main Product Image--> down to <!--eof Reviews button and count -->)
    I know...I was trying to get the tell a friend and reviews button under my product information. I have the contribution that shows the reviews on the page instead of a link to them. I can't seem to get it working though.
    I think I will let that go for now and work on the flyout header.
    I actually downloaded a copy from the downloads section. I wouldn't even attempt to pull it from the apple zen. I would really botch that up! I think the mistake I made was I uploaded the common tpl header. I will try again with out doing that and just paste it where I want it.

Thanks for your reply. I will work on the header now.

Plugin Contributions

Hi,

Would it be possible to put the drop down menu where the red nav menu is up top. But..also keep the search box off to the left where it is?

Thank you again,
    Kelly

Page 3 of 326 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast