Page 4 of 326 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Cherry Zen Template Support Thread

Quote Originally Posted by jettrue View Post
    Thanks for the compliment! Its so nice to see the template in action.

Ok, for the css flyout header.. where are you pasting this section of code:
    Code:
    <!--bof-drop down menu display-->

<?php require($template->get_template_dir('tpl_drop_menu.php',DIR_WS_TEMPL ATE, $current_page_base,'common'). '/tpl_drop_menu.php');?>

<!--eof-drop down menu display-->
    Basically, you need to upload all the files EXCEPT includes/templates/YOUR_TEMPLATE/common/tpl_header.php

and paste the above code into your cherry_zen/common/tpl_header.php

You are using the css dropdown mod by itself, right? I'd imagine it'd be easy to miss a file if you are trying to pull the right files out of the apple zen template.
    Css Dropdown Header
    Hello,

I had followed your instruction to put code into common/tpl_header.php but it doesnt work. Also I had uploaded Css Dropdown Header all flies except common/tpl_header.php.

How can add I Dropdown Header into Cherry_zen template?

Sorry I am not good at PHP....

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sleepless View Post
    Hi,

Would it be possible to put the drop down menu where the red nav menu is up top. But..also keep the search box off to the left where it is?

Thank you again,
    Kelly
    That's probably doable... but it would be a fairly difficult adjustment. But I'm guessing this won't be the first time I'm asked that question, so I'll devote some time in the near future to figuring that out, then I'll add detailed instructions.

as far as your tell a friend/reviews issue, you should be able to cut and paste everything from

<div id="friendReview">

to

<!--eof Reviews button and count -->

I would paste it after:

<!--eof Additional Product Images -->

Plugin Contributions

as far as your tell a friend/reviews issue, you should be able to cut and paste everything from

<div id="friendReview">

to

I would paste it after:

<!--eof Additional Product Images -->
    I'm not sure if I tried that yet. Where I have tried it breaks the template.
    I try there and see.

Thanks again,
    Kelly

Plugin Contributions

Okay...that worked. I still can't have the reviews show or it really makes a mess of the template. I will post the code necessary for it to work. Maybe you can see why it won't. It's not that big of a deal. I am so pleased with the template that if I can't have that I'm not going to complain.
    <!--bof Reviews button and count-->
    <?php
    if ($flag_show_product_info_reviews == 1) {
    // if more than 0 reviews, then show reviews button; otherwise, show the "write review" button
    if ($reviews->fields['count'] > 0 ) { ?>
    <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS, zen_get_all_get_params()) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_REVIEWS, BUTTON_REVIEWS_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <p class="reviewCount"><?php echo ($flag_show_product_info_reviews_count == 1 ? TEXT_CURRENT_REVIEWS . ' ' . $reviews->fields['count'] : ''); ?></p>
    <?php } else { ?>
    <div id="productReviewLink" class="buttonRow back"><?php echo '<a href="' . zen_href_link(FILENAME_PRODUCT_REVIEWS_WRITE, zen_get_all_get_params(array())) . '">' . zen_image_button(BUTTON_IMAGE_WRITE_REVIEW, BUTTON_WRITE_REVIEW_ALT) . '</a>'; ?></div>
    <br class="clearBoth" />
    <?php
    }
    }
    ?>
    I Love It! Thank you once again!
    Kelly

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by sleepless View Post
    Okay...that worked. I still can't have the reviews show or it really makes a mess of the template. I will post the code necessary for it to work. Maybe you can see why it won't. It's not that big of a deal. I am so pleased with the template that if I can't have that I'm not going to complain.

I Love It! Thank you once again!
    Kelly
    Since you don't have the review turned on (I found a product with a review), I can't tell for sure if it will fix the issue you saw, but I can tell that you need a :

<br class="clearBoth" />

Just before:

Plugin Contributions

Since you don't have the review turned on (I found a product with a review), I can't tell for sure if it will fix the issue you saw, but I can tell that you need a :

<br class="clearBoth" />

Just before:
    Thanks. I fixed that. That would explain why it looked messed up in FF. I will try the other again. Maybe that had something to do with it.

Thanks,
    again!

Plugin Contributions

Hello Jettrue,

Thanks for taking a look at my setup for me. I narrowed down what breaks the template on my setup.

When an item is out of stock, the sideboxes went astray. I removed the Request Restock (just been released) button, and the problem went away.

It also happens on the product listing pages. Only when a category description existed. When I took this off, the sideboxes returned to normal. I also have category description below and above items installed.

I thought I would let you know what I sussed out. It is a bit baffling, I thought maybe I could look at the css and maybe and play around with it. Would that help?

Thanks in advance,

Russ

Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by HeathenMagic View Post
    Hello Jettrue,

Thanks for taking a look at my setup for me. I narrowed down what breaks the template on my setup.

When an item is out of stock, the sideboxes went astray. I removed the Request Restock (just been released) button, and the problem went away.

It also happens on the product listing pages. Only when a category description existed. When I took this off, the sideboxes returned to normal. I also have category description below and above items installed.

I thought I would let you know what I sussed out. It is a bit baffling, I thought maybe I could look at the css and maybe and play around with it. Would that help?

Thanks in advance,

Russ
    Can I see your site with the request stock on (point me to a product). It could be a problem with the mod. This template (as any template with a lot of floats) will be very sensitive to any missing divs or extra divs or whatever. And of course, it could be due to me not turning on every option in zen to test all combinations.

As far as the category description issue, I'm not sure, as I have a category desc. on my site with no issues. But lets first figure out the Request Restock issue.

Plugin Contributions

Hi jettrue, I'm customizing the template, and I can't figure out how I do to centralize a bar I inserted for footer. Any idea how?

To see what I mean, try my domain with /testing at the end.
    IDEAS Girl
    IDEAS Creative Group
    = Your image... our business!
    My contributions: SophyBlue / Sophy Blue-Grey / Mistik / The Bookshelf / Dynamic Sideboxes

Plugin Contributions

ideasgirl,

I think that you have told it to align left with this
    Code:
    #navSuppWrapper {
    	width:100%;
    	margin:0 auto;
    	float:left;
    	}
    Try dropping the float and using text-align: center;
    Zen-Venom Get Bitten