Plugin Contributions

Default Stopped Receiving emails from the store

Recently i moved from a basic hosting plan to a cirtual private server plan with my hosting company. This was about a month ago. But for about two weeks now, I have stopped getting order confirmation emails and all the contact form mails from the store.

Mail I am using is webmail within the same hosting server. We get all external mail there except from the store. In the store contact form, I do have the main mail address, and another one which goes to yahoo. One that goes to yahoo works, meaning if I type something in and select the yahoo adress, it sends without a problem.

I contacted my hosting company and they cannot see anything wrong with what they can see. I use "sendmail" setting in the control panel, which I been using for years and been working fine.

Any input folks?
    TIA

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stopped Receiving emails from the store

Sounds like a mail config problem to me. Can I suggest sending an email from your Yahoo account to one of the accounts which normally gets the order confirmation or contact form emails, and see if that arrives safely.
    Secondly, enable email archiving if it is not already active, and check the email_archive database table to verify that the mail sent is archived there. This would indicate that all is well with the store, and that it is a mail setup/config problem on the server.
    The fact that sendmail worked as a mail transport in the past does not mean that it is the correct setting for your new setup, it is server specific. Although the fact that mail is being received at your yahoo account would suggest that the site mail system is fully functional.
    My guess would be that in the server move those email addresses have not been created or redirected to reflect the new setup.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stopped Receiving emails from the store

Thanks...I will look in to that..