Plugin Contributions

Default Forbidden, error help!

I've added an extra link in the information sidebox called 'scent descriptions' so that customers can check out the different scents we offer for our bath products, but I also want to put a link on individual product pages which will open in a javascript popup window. I want the links on the product pages to use the same information from the html_includes folder where I define the page.

I used this link on my product pages,
    includes/languages/english/html_includes/mzfizzy/define_scent_descriptions.php

But I get a "Forbidden" error message when trying to access this file. I've checked the permissions. Is there somewhere else I need to look to give access to this file?

Thanks for any help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Forbidden, error help!

How did you create the new page? Do you have all of the parts and pieces to use a new defined page?
    Please do not PM for support issues: a private solution doesn't benefit the community.

Be careful with unsolicited advice via email or PM - Make sure the person you are talking to is a reliable source.

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Forbidden, error help!

I followed the instructions in the ABOUT_US page module readme. And it works fine when I put the scent description link in the information sidebox. It opens in the main page. But I am trying to make a direct link to the define_scent_descriptions.php and get it to open in a javascript popup.

I put the link to my scent_descriptions in tpl_modules_attributes with an absolute link reference, but it gives me :

"You don't have permission to access /includes/languages/english/html_includes/mzfizzy/define_scent_descriptions.php on this server."

I tried simply entering the host+url in the address bar and it gives the same error. Is this something in a .htaccess file or a server setting?