Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Plugin Contributions

Idea or Suggestion Re: MoneyBookers Payment Module

I think I'm not that stupid after all

My English is not so well but will try to explain.
    Next to English I do use Dutch language, in my shop it did well after in ENGLISH
    so a little thinking said to me........... I do not have those DUTCH files ;) and Im using dutch.
    So did copied a bit to the language directory, and yes.............they where there, in English but it did work out...............
    I'm even change it ............believe me 'I FEEL GOOD' now I have them like I want and need.

Time for a beer now............. So maybe for those who has a feeling and knowing of languages, maybe make some in another languages for money bookers , later I will like also some in different languages (complete the languages packs maybe)

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Problem - Re: MoneyBookers Payment Module

Quote Originally Posted by rich_li_ny View Post
    I installed the Moneybookers payment module that is on this site and the one that is being advertised.

The payment module on the Zen Cart forums is not working for me.
    This is what's happening..

My default currency is the ZAR (South African Rand). But when a customer makes a purchase and checks out they get to he moneybookers site and the price in $$ is displayed. Which I don't want!

Customers freak out as there not familiar with the currency, don't know the exchange rate and are afraid there getting ripped off.

What can I do to make this module see and use my default currency?? Moneybookers has no problem with my default currency.

Rich
    Rich - also operationg with ZAR for some of my sites, and I think you need to set up ZAR with Moneybookers as currency instead of US$. It's done on the MB end instead of within ZenCart.

Michelle
    Somerset West

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MoneyBookers Payment Module

Quote Originally Posted by testuser View Post
    MoneyBookers Payment Module for use with Zen Cart.

Currently in beta phase, please download from link in signature. Download will be posted to download section upon stable release.

Visit http://zen-cart-templates.ichoze.net for support or to report any errors/problems.

In order to progress from beta to stable we need the community to test the module. Thanks in advance for your help.
    How can i install moneybookers payment module correctly without making mistakes? please help

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: MoneyBookers Payment Module

Hi there.
    I feel like a bit of a goose, but this is the only way on this site I could find to ask a question that someone would read. Please forgive me. Can anyone tell me how to post a new question? I have searched all over he site and I can't find it!
    Stupid I am sure!
    Thanks!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123