Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Windows Live Product Search Contribution Support Thread

My feed was working fine until today when i received this error:

<div class="systemError">1062 Duplicate entry 'zc_6ec65decb95a7741ada473af0fde76e1' for key 1<br />in:<br />[db_cache table]<br /></div>
    I didn't make any changes to the feed or to the site. Very strange. Any ideas?

Plugin Contributions

My feed started working again properly without intervention!

Plugin Contributions

OK, I've been putting this off for most of a month, but I guess I need to get it out in the open. We have 4 shops, and we've been manually uploading the Live Product Feed periodically (Could only get 1 of the automatic uploads to work).

On January 27, I think, we put up shop-wide sales at Faery's Whimsy & Gothic Shadows. On January 29, we tried to update our Live Product Feeds for all 4 stores, but the 2 with sales both failed with "Catalog rejected: Not in the expected XML format" and the other 2 stores updated as per usual. I tried a couple of more times in February to find the problem, but really figured the sales had something to do with it. Well, the sales went off, and I tried to update the Live Product Feeds again, but still got the same error message on those 2 stores.

I can't see any difference in the XML that works in 2 stores and the XML that fails in the other 2, at least in the first few pages, the tags look fine as far as I can tell.

We're running ZC 1.37, no recent add-ons or updates when this started, just the usual inventory changes.

Has anyone any idea what might be happening? Would appreciate any input. TIA

Plugin Contributions

OK, got it working, thanks to the Live Product Feeder add-on viewing function. If there's an error in the parsing, it shows you the line that caused the problem, otherwise it displays the XML. The only info that the Live Product site gives is that the file isn't in the proper XML format. In this case, the problem was an ampersand imbedded in an image name, so MSN Live Product kicked out the whole file. Well, we knew better than to include an & in an image name, but sometimes a brain freeze gets the better of you (grin)!

Plugin Contributions

Windows Live Product works just fine. It seems like I can not get it to work (upload) if I have more than one category set up on Windows Live for my .xml file. I can always manually upload to as many categories as I want - but the whole idea of your program is to automate this process. Greatly appreciate any ideas or assistance. Thanks.

Plugin Contributions

Hello,
    I just had the windows live installed and unfortunately they are not accepting any more merchants at this time as they have filled all spots for this beta testing their doing.. Anybody know when the full version will be out??? Thanks

I guess I will have to wait...

www.familyoutdoorstore.com
    www.wellbournegroup.com

Quote Originally Posted by wellbourne View Post
    Hello,
    I just had the windows live installed and unfortunately they are not accepting any more merchants at this time as they have filled all spots for this beta testing their doing.. Anybody know when the full version will be out??? Thanks

I guess I will have to wait...

www.familyoutdoorstore.com
    www.wellbournegroup.com
    well was just about to install this mod. glad i jumped ahead when i did. this is discontinued from msn. now their charging for service. A PPC deal. You can look into it here at

http://advertising.microsoft.com/sea...vertising/cost

But this mod will no longer work.
    http://www.fusionspiritualemporium.com
    Contrib: Events Calender v1.02 update

Quote Originally Posted by fusionsp View Post
    well was just about to install this mod. glad i jumped ahead when i did. this is discontinued from msn. now their charging for service. A PPC deal. You can look into it here at

http://advertising.microsoft.com/sea...vertising/cost

But this mod will no longer work.
    Oh, really?

Does PPC do anything with product base. Google do PPC also, but it still accept product be uploaded to its product base.

I'm wonder if this add-on compatible with bing.com.

Have a nice day,

Really disappointed. I got the bad answer on 'Live Search Product Upload' from wikipedia: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Windows...Product_Search
    Bing.com has close the service from May 15, 2009.

Plugin Contributions

We've been approached by a few interested parties in supporting a new version specifically for Bing.com (WLPS replacement). If anyone is willing to support the development, please PM me.

Page 21 of 21 FirstFirst ... 11192021