Plugin Contributions

Default Stuck Paypal Order?!?

So here's what happened...

I had a customer order 4 products from me and used paypal to pay. He did have a coupon for the order. I got the paypal confirmation email but nothing shows up in the admin as a new order. I did some searching and some things hint on the problem but I can't find a definite answer on how to fix it.

During my searching I found DrByte's mod: Paypal Sessions Viewer. I was able to see the stuck order there.

Here are my questions:

• How do I prevent this?
    • How do I go about getting that to show as a normal order now?
    • Is there a problem on how Paypal reports back to Zencart when a coupon is used?
    Oh and this is with Zencart version 1.3.7 and Paypal IPN mod.

Thanks for your help!

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Stuck Paypal Order?!?

Anyone??

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

- Do you have the latest PayPal patch for 1.3.7 installed?
    - Have you enabled debug logging in order to know what *actually* happened and why?
    - Have you tested that all IPN communications are working properly?
    - Have you attempted to reproduce the problem in order to determine whether it was a one-off situation or a consistent problem that all your customers will encounter?
    - What addons/contributions do you have installed?

BTW: Posting "anyone?" isn't very helpful. A post with more information about the research you've done for answers to your problem ... would be a lot more useful ... and would be seen as more friendly, not to mention in better compliance with forum etiquette. Just a note for future.

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

hello
    my zencart version 1.3.6
    when customer pay through paypal IPN, there are no order in my admin area. i install moneycheck, westunion and paypal IPN, only paypal IPN has problem.
    do any one can help me?tks

Blog Entries
    Plugin Contributions

Quote Originally Posted by elaine99 View Post
    hello
    my zencart version 1.3.6
    when customer pay through paypal IPN, there are no order in my admin area. i install moneycheck, westunion and paypal IPN, only paypal IPN has problem.
    do any one can help me?tks
    http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/PayPal

Zen Cart - putting the dream of business ownership within reach of anyone!
    Donate to: DrByte directly or to the Zen Cart team as a whole

Remember: Any code suggestions you see here are merely suggestions. You assume full responsibility for your use of any such suggestions, including any impact ANY alterations you make to your site may have on your PCI compliance.
    Furthermore, any advice you see here about PCI matters is merely an opinion, and should not be relied upon as "official". Official PCI information should be obtained from the PCI Security Council directly or from one of their authorized Assessors.

Plugin Contributions

i do as the http://www.zen-cart.com/wiki/index.php/PayPal tell. there is no problem of setting, when i use master passward to log in customer's account there is no record of his order, and nothing in his shopping cart. but the customer have made the order. i don't why.