Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Plugin Contributions

Default Re: Zones Table Rate Shipping Module

Quote Originally Posted by yannisc View Post
    I installed the 1.1 version of your module, and I created 3 new zone definitions.

But when I go to admin>modules>shipping, there is this php error:

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONETABLE_ZONE_2 in /home/hawkfire/public_html/store/includes/modules/shipping/zonetable.php on line 82

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONETABLE_ZONE_3 in /home/hawkfire/public_html/store/includes/modules/shipping/zonetable.php on line 82

Warning: constant() [function.constant]: Couldn't find constant MODULE_SHIPPING_ZONETABLE_ZONE_4 in /home/hawkfire/public_html/store/includes/modules/shipping/zonetable.php on line 82

what Am I doing wrong?
    I got the same trouble with zencart 1.3.7.
    You must desintall the zonetable module after define your zones and reinstall it.

Plugin Contributions

Exactly the mod that I want. Thank you.
    I no longer provide installation support on forum for all my modules. However, if there are real bugs with the modules please feel free to contact me

Quote Originally Posted by yellow1912 View Post
    Exactly the mod that I want. Thank you.
    Glad you like it.

If anyone knows how to improve this contribution, please share it here.

Hi Surf7

Excellent module!!! Thanks

Thought I would just comment on a potential bug with your newer version that I came across. If you have 2 zones, and then install this module - everything works.

If you then add a third zone and go to configure it, the third area in your config now has no titles.

I uninstalled and reinstalled and it all came good again - (ignore the error message that comes up)

Very nice modules - thanks

Plugin Contributions

Default Re: completely btches my shipping admin

I tried inserting the zonetable.php files per the directory structure and the result is that when I opened my shipping module in the admin area the entire admin section is corrupted.

There were no instructions with the zip file.

Is there some other step required that I missed ?

(running ver 1.3.7)

-Trillian

Default Re: completely btches my shipping admin

Quote Originally Posted by trillian View Post
    I tried inserting the zonetable.php files per the directory structure and the result is that when I opened my shipping module in the admin area the entire admin section is corrupted.

There were no instructions with the zip file.

Is there some other step required that I missed ?

(running ver 1.3.7)

-Trillian
    Do you receive any error message?

Plugin Contributions

Hi Gang!

This might be exactly the module I am after. PLease correct me if I am wrong. Here is the scenario:

1. The Store is located in USA but re-sells products directly from manufacturers - one located in Malaysia and one in the US. The big target is USA but also shipping worldwide )at least for the Malaysian manufacturer.
    2. The Malaysian manufacturer is using DHL to ship worldwide. The USA-based is using FedEx and at least for now, it is only shipping to the USA.
    3. The Malaysian manufacturer has products that currently need to be looked up manually in a DHL rate table based on rates. The USA based one has a fixed price per item.

Would this module be suitable for this?

Thanks a lot!
    Gabstero

i am not sure about DHL table rate. But it can applies to most shipping companies.

Plugin Contributions

Hi Surf7!

Thanks for the response. I did install your mod without a problem. But now I am not sure how to actually use it... :-)
    In fact to be even more confused - it seems like Zone Rates does the same thing as Zone Table Rates... I am not sure if I get the difference.

I was able, however to set up two different shipping table rates for two different countries in "Zone Rates"...

Thanks!
    Gabstero

Quote Originally Posted by gabstero View Post
    Hi Surf7!

Thanks for the response. I did install your mod without a problem. But now I am not sure how to actually use it... :-)
    In fact to be even more confused - it seems like Zone Rates does the same thing as Zone Table Rates... I am not sure if I get the difference.

I was able, however to set up two different shipping table rates for two different countries in "Zone Rates"...

Thanks!
    Gabstero
    Gabstero,

The module that I created is using zones that you created in Locations / Taxes > Zones Definitions

But the bundled "Zone Rates" seems to handle countries only. So there is no way you can set different table rates for different states or region in a country.

For example, I wanted to have different table rate for East Malaysia, West Malaysia and International. All I need to do is go to Locations / Taxes > Zones Definitions and set up the zones. Then I will go to "Zones Table Rate" module key in my Shipping Zone 1, Zone 1 Shipping Table, Zone 1 Handling Fee and so on for up to 3 zones.

Page 2 of 32 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast